Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 9:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
[Image: 166314969-Steve-Lough-Clown.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 19, 2018 at 12:14 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(June 19, 2018 at 12:11 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Looks fine.  Yet another failure.

Did you read the history I posted?  Tyre was completely destroyed and over run by different kingdoms over the ages.

According to the prophecy, it would never be rebuilt. You know what 'never' means, right?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(June 19, 2018 at 6:27 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(June 19, 2018 at 6:20 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Trying real hard to give god a participation medal......huh?

The person who wrote that was a vindictive loon who couldn;t see the future.  It happens.  Hell, it still happens today, bible belt dipshits are constantly talking about how the coastal cities subsidizing their very existence are going to be wiped off the face of the earth.  That;s all you;re looking at in magic book.

Did you see the photos of the parts of the city that are still in ruins today?

(June 19, 2018 at 6:25 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: "Though you be sought for, you will never be found again, declares the Lord God." ~ Ezekiel 26:21, ESV

Can Tyre be found in modern times or not?  If it can be found, the prophecy was wrong, no matter how many red herrings you pile on it.  

"You shall never be rebuilt, for I am the Lord; I have spoken, declares the Lord God."
~ Ezekiel 26:14, ESV

Was Tyre rebuilt or was it not?  Again, the prophecy was wrong.

No, parts of it are still in ancient ruins to this day.  The Bible is the inspired word of God Almighty.
See, now you are lying. Most old cities have preserved ruins and archaeology that are protected by law. 

Just to illustrate exactly how dishonest you really are, have a picture of the same ruins you posted, from a different angle.

[Image: 178002-004-2FBD4773.jpg]

You are a liar for Jesus.

In fact, the "ruins" that you cite are a UNESCO World Heritage site and are legally protected.

At no time was Tyre uninhabited. At no time was Tyre swamped by the sea. At no time was Tyre forgotten and unable to be found. At no time was Tyre not rebuilt.

Your god is a failure.

Now that we have established that the Tyre prophecy is an abject failure, lets move along with Ezekial to his prophecies for Egypt which are an even more spectacular failure. Specifically, Ez. 29:1-15
Ez. 29:1
Quote:In the tenth year, in the tenth month, in the twelfth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Yup Zeke is hearing voices again.

Ez 29:2
Quote:Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and against all Egypt:
Yay, god hates Egypt.

Ez. 29:3-8
Quote:Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

And all the inhabitants of Egypt shall know that I am the LORD, because they have been a staff of reed to the house of Israel.

And all the inhabitants of Egypt shall know that I am the LORD, because they have been a staff of reed to the house of Israel.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee.
Bunch of idle threats.

Ez. 29:9-10
Quote:And the land of Egypt shall be desolate and waste; and they shall know that I am the LORD: because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made it.

Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.
Egypt has never been made desolate.

Ez. 29:11
Quote:No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.
This has never happened, ever.

Ez . 29:12
Quote:And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries.
Egypt has never been desolate, nor has it ever been abandoned ever, let alone for forty years. Yet we know for a fact that both "men" and "beasts have lived there continuously.

Ez. 29:13
Quote:Yet thus saith the Lord GOD; At the end of forty years will I gather the Egyptians from the people whither they were scattered:
Egyptians were never scattered.

Ez. 29:14
Quote:And I will bring again the captivity of Egypt, and will cause them to return into the land of Pathros, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base kingdom.
Pathros is upper Egypt and the Egyptians never left in the first place.

Ez. 29:15
Quote:It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.
And now we find that all of this is about political jealousy of another nations local power as expressed by a slave. How cute.
(June 20, 2018 at 9:32 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(June 19, 2018 at 6:27 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Did you see the photos of the parts of the city that are still in ruins today?

No, parts of it are still in ancient ruins to this day.  The Bible is the inspired word of God Almighty.
See, now you are lying. Most old cities have preserved ruins and archaeology that are protected by law. 

Just to illustrate exactly how dishonest you really are, have a picture of the same ruins you posted, from a different angle.

[Image: 178002-004-2FBD4773.jpg]

You are a liar for Jesus.

In fact, the "ruins" that you cite are a UNESCO World Heritage site and are legally protected.

At no time was Tyre uninhabited. At no time was Tyre swamped by the sea. At no time was Tyre forgotten and unable to be found. At no time was Tyre not rebuilt.

Your god is a failure.

Now that we have established that the Tyre prophecy is an abject failure, lets move along with Ezekial to his prophecies for Egypt which are an even more spectacular failure. Specifically, Ez. 29:1-15
Ez. 29:1
Quote:In the tenth year, in the tenth month, in the twelfth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Yup Zeke is hearing voices again.

Ez 29:2
Quote:Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and against all Egypt:
Yay, god hates Egypt.

Ez. 29:3-8
Quote:Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee.
Bunch of idle threats.

Ez. 29:9-10
Quote:And the land of Egypt shall be desolate and waste; and they shall know that I am the LORD: because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made it.

Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.
Egypt has never been made desolate.

Ez. 29:11
Quote:No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.
This has never happened, ever.

Ez . 29:12
Quote:And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries.
Egypt has never been desolate, nor has it ever been abandoned ever, let alone for forty years. Yet we know for a fact that both "men" and "beasts have lived there continuously.

Ez. 29:13
Quote:Yet thus saith the Lord GOD; At the end of forty years will I gather the Egyptians from the people whither they were scattered:
Egyptians were never scattered.

Ez. 29:14
Quote:And I will bring again the captivity of Egypt, and will cause them to return into the land of Pathros, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base kingdom.
Pathros is upper Egypt and the Egyptians never left in the first place.

Ez. 29:15
Quote:It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.
And now we find that all of this is about political jealousy of another nations local power as expressed by a slave. How cute.

The entire south end pictured are ruins.  It was an amazing prophecy.

Egypt no longer rules over the nations as predicted. http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/ezekiel_29_15.htm
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
A slave in the service of the very king he claimed would remove tyre from the map forever, no less.   I want to stress again that it;s exactly what we see happening today with petulant god bothering slaves and their masters, real and imagined. 

You stopped right before the good part of the continuing "prophecy"..though.

Ezekiel 29:17-19
Quote: In the twenty-seventh year, in the first month on the first day, the word of the Lord came to me: 18 “Son of man, Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon drove his army in a hard campaign against Tyre; every head was rubbed bare and every shoulder made raw. Yet he and his army got no reward from the campaign he led against Tyre.

Still wondering how hard it would be to simply concede that the "prophecy" in question was a wash.  Even magic book admits it was a wash, and this is why the opinion of "biblical scholars" is that ezekiel was a false prophet.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 20, 2018 at 12:01 pm)CDF47 Wrote: The entire south end pictured are ruins.  It was an amazing prophecy.

It should be no surprise that simple theistic minds are easily amazed.
Nobody;s that dumb, no matter how good of a show they put on.  His pride won;t let him back out even though magic book does..and so he chooses a transparent lie.  It;s not meant to convince anyone, just to avoid mouthing the words.....

"Guess I was wrong"

Serious business.  So much respect for god. Dodgy
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 19, 2018 at 12:09 pm)Khemikal Wrote: There;s only one thing that every single one of your failures have in common...you.

Hehe
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Quote:The entire south end pictured are ruins.  It was an amazing prophecy.

Egypt no longer rules over the nations as predicted. http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/ezekiel_29_15.htm
Your desperation is hilarious 

Egypt is still their prophecy failed 

Tyre is still there the city was not totally destroyed and lost prophecy totally failed

So much foolish pride
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Neither prophesy failed. They both succeeded as predicted and were inspired words. Ezekiel is not considered a false prophet, that is just a heathen perspective.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7460 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3884 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5049 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey