Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 8:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(November 25, 2018 at 1:49 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:The question is not, what are scientists speculating happened when this planet and some living organisms were here already.

Sorry bimbo. Trying to drag the discussion back to your childish nonsense is not working for you.
The questions are NOT what you are so ignorantly asking. NO SCIENTIST asks the crap questions you ask.
The fact is plants were on land 300 million years before animals.

If you have any scientific evidence that refutes the consensus of Biology, let's have it. Now.

Quote:False: Evolution is a process that began after the planet already existed, and the question was:
Why does food exist on this planet in the first place? Food to feed the 8.7 million species of life. Food that not only tastes good, but that provides us nutrients and energy. Are you really going to pretend that was just our good luck? And no more strawman arguments.

You don't even know what a strawman fucking is.
No one disputes that evolution began after the planet existed. Doh. Are you really THAT stupid. 
There was nothing/no organisms to EAT this "food" of yours .. for 300 million years. Please stop embarrassing yourself. 
Tell us, what was "eating" these plants before there were animals around ? LOL
It was not food, until something appeared to EAT it. 

Jesus H Christ.

And by that you mean of course that you don't know what a strawman argument is.

straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."
Quote:straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

By that I mean is that YOU FAILED to address the fact that plants existed 300 million years before it became "food". 
Your claiming "strawman" IS a strawman. LOL

Everena's statement about evolution is false.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(November 25, 2018 at 1:49 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: Sorry bimbo. Trying to drag the discussion back to your childish nonsense is not working for you.
The questions are NOT what you are so ignorantly asking. NO SCIENTIST asks the crap questions you ask.

If you have any scientific evidence that refutes the consensus of Biology, let's have it. Now.

What is it that you think the consensus of Biology is regarding why food is on the planet you lowlife sexist moron? Keep in mind that science does not even attempt to answer the whys of our existence or the existence of food, but only attempts to discover how an already existing and operating universe works. So, please show me where you think Biology has answered my question. And not some other question you make up, by my question which is why does food exist on this planet at all? Can that just be written off to chance or luck and if so how in the world is that logically justified?

I'll be anxiously awaiting for your answer to that from Biology (forever)
(June 26, 2018 at 8:34 pm)CDF47 Wrote: This was a scientific thread with religious implications.  Then I was asked religious questions which is understandable.

(November 25, 2018 at 2:40 pm)Everena Wrote:
(November 25, 2018 at 1:49 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: Sorry bimbo. Trying to drag the discussion back to your childish nonsense is not working for you.

What is it that you think the consensus of Biology is regarding why food is on the planet you lowlife sexist moron? Keep in mind that science does not even attempt to answer the whys of our existence or the existence of food, but only attempts to discover how an already existing and operating universe works. So, please show me where you think Biology has answered my question. And not some other question you make up, by my question which is why does food exist on this planet at all? Can that just be written off to chance or luck and if so how in the world is that logically justified?

Fact: All species of beetles are edible.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(November 25, 2018 at 1:49 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(November 25, 2018 at 1:41 pm)Everena Wrote: False: Evolution is a process that began after the planet already existed, and the question was:
Why does food exist on this planet in the first place? Food to feed the 8.7 million species of life. Food that not only tastes good, but that provides us nutrients and energy. Are you really going to pretend that was just our good luck? And no more strawman arguments.

Food is living organisms. Species that require food are also living organisms. All living organisms are the result of evolution. That some species feed on others is the result evolution, environment and adaptation. Got it yet?

I said no more strawman arguments. You did not answer the question I asked. Get that yet?

(November 25, 2018 at 2:47 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(June 26, 2018 at 8:34 pm)CDF47 Wrote: This was a scientific thread with religious implications.  Then I was asked religious questions which is understandable.

(November 25, 2018 at 2:40 pm)Everena Wrote: What is it that you think the consensus of Biology is regarding why food is on the planet you lowlife sexist moron? Keep in mind that science does not even attempt to answer the whys of our existence or the existence of food, but only attempts to discover how an already existing and operating universe works. So, please show me where you think Biology has answered my question. And not some other question you make up, by my question which is why does food exist on this planet at all? Can that just be written off to chance or luck and if so how in the world is that logically justified?

Fact: All species of beetles are edible.

And that is just more proof that Higher intelligence was involved in the creation of our planet. Animals that die are even food for us in case we need it to stay alive.
Quote:I'll be anxiously awaiting for your answer to that from Biology (forever)

Sorry dumbass, but (obviously) your statement about "why" is another strawman. Science also wants to know HOW things came to be the way they are, which you have been told BEFORE here.
Again your simple-minded (false) dichotomy forces you to MISS the point. Evolutionary Biology ... that's a little hint for snookums ..... HOW did the species on the planet evolve ? 
Biology has no position on "food on the planet" as the phrase is so monumentally moronic, no one would even THINK of addressing your idiotic uninformed question. 
Biology DOES have mountains of evidence that plants evolved on Earth before there were any animals to eat them ... thus making your stupid question totally irrelevant.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Quote:False: Evolution is a process that began after the planet already existed, and the question was:
Why does food exist on this planet in the first place? Food to feed the 8.7 million species of life. Food that not only tastes good, but that provides us nutrients and energy.

LOL, what?! That question is so idiotic, I think Huggy would laugh.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 25, 2018 at 2:51 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:I'll be anxiously awaiting for your answer to that from Biology (forever)

Sorry dumbass, but (obviously) your statement about "why" is another strawman. Science also wants to know HOW things came to be the way they are, which you have been told BEFORE here.
Again your simple-minded (false) dichotomy forces you to MISS the point. Evolutionary Biology ... that's a little hint for snookums ..... HOW did the species on the planet evolve ? 
Biology has no position on "food on the planet" as the phrase is so monumentally moronic, no one would even THINK of addressing your idiotic uninformed question. 
Biology DOES have mountains of evidence that plants evolved on Earth before there were any animals to eat them ... thus making your stupid question totally irrelevant.

I know it makes you sad because it's a complete and utter fail for atheism. Boo Hoo.

(November 25, 2018 at 2:52 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
Why does food exist on this planet in the first place? Food to feed the 8.7 million species of life. Food that not only tastes good, but that provides us nutrients and energy.

LOL, what?!  That question is so idiotic, I think Huggy would laugh.

So you're admitting that you are too dumb to come up with an answer.
Quote:I know it makes you sad because it's a complete and utter fail for atheism. Boo Hoo.

And snookums would be 110 % wrong, as usual.
That's called a non-sequitur, snookums.
There being no answer to stupid questions is not in any way related to the gods.
Do you have to call for help putting your socks on in the morning ?

[size=medium][size=medium]And it is impossible for the complex code of DNA to have just created itself from nothing with no intelligence. Recently, scientists discovered a second language written on top of the original language discovered that is responsible for controlling our genes. Who knows what they will discover next? [color=#336699]https://www.washington.edu/news/2013/12/...etic-code/

(November 25, 2018 at 3:01 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: The article says nothing about DNA code requiring intelligence to have evolved.

The point is clear. Scientists have now discovered a second language, that they never even knew existed, written in our dna, instructing our genes what to do. It is very obvious that that level of complexity would not just happen without conscious intelligence being involved in the creation of life. And who knows what they will discover about our DNA next? It could potentially be even more complex than what they already are aware of and what they are already aware of is the most complex code in the entire universe. Nothingness or an inaminate object could no way possibly ever have been responsible for creating DNA. And it is a complete and utter fail for atheism as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7460 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3884 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5049 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey