Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 2:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
Quote:Yes, I do know that since new living systems need new (often upgraded) information.
Lol upgrades that's the weak post hoc to explain away macro evolution ever

Quote:We just disagree on DNA proving design and a multiverse.
No we don't disagreement implies two equally valid positions 

Yours is baseless nonsense pulled out of ID's ass 

Mine is actual science

Quote:Just following the facts where they lead and those facts aren't always what the TV tells me they are
No you don't you blindly obey ID propagandists and ignore the actual scientists

Quote:Yes, I can tell the difference.  I know, for instance, that this universe and everything in it is designed.
No you don't you believe on fallacies that it  is
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(March 9, 2019 at 5:05 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: DNA is evidence that there is no designer.

DNA is a system that along with evolution by natural selection negates the requirement for a designer.
The interactions of random mutations. The causes of which are known to science and chemicals (DNA) which are also known to science, explain all life without requiring any other intervention.
We even have valid and testable ideas of how this came to be abiogenesis.

I do know what CDF will say in response this he will just parrot the same thing he has always done and was told by his pastor , reverend,rabbi, imam or whatever.

But can I just say for this one moment I have posted last and so am winning.

You're so far off on this.

(March 9, 2019 at 5:07 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 4:47 am)CDF47 Wrote: We just disagree on DNA proving design and a multiverse.

Yes. We do disagree on how DNA proves design of a Universe.

I know that's not an exact quote... Nor even a close paraphrase BUT your reply CDF47... actually leaves a lot to be desired.

I;m not sure if it's been hedged before but... Is Enligh not your first language?

I know it's my second language (Bad English being my first. Blush ) Or, like me, might you just be a poor speller?

EDIT: Whoah! There's a side step I missed!

So... CDF47... care to explain which of your two statements were incorrect?

This isn't Technical and Professional Communication Class.  I was making a post on an Internet thread using my cell phone.  Every word was spelled correctly.  We disagree that DNA proves design and we also disagree that there is a multiverse.  I believe DNA proves design and the multiverse does not exist.  How is that?  Better for you?

(March 9, 2019 at 6:34 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 4:47 am)CDF47 Wrote: Yes, I do know that since new living systems need new (often upgraded) information.

I remember you accepting micro evolution. Could not successive micro steps lead to a macro step that would, afterwards, look as if new information had been added?
Or have you found a mechanism in DNA that prevents such larger changes over many many generations?

The evidence does not suggest that, rather, there are explosions of life in the fossil record.  Study the Cambrian Explosion.

(March 9, 2019 at 12:06 pm)Amarok Wrote:
Quote:Yes, I do know that since new living systems need new (often upgraded) information.
Lol upgrades that's the weak post hoc to explain away macro evolution ever

Quote:We just disagree on DNA proving design and a multiverse.

Mine is actual science

Quote:Just following the facts where they lead and those facts aren't always what the TV tells me they are

Quote:Yes, I can tell the difference.  I know, for instance, that this universe and everything in it is designed.

The information includes both more complex species of life and less complex species of life.  New species that are more complex are upgraded species with new information.

Mine is actual science.  

No, I don't.

No, I don't.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
(March 9, 2019 at 4:47 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 3:21 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Does it? How would you know? And you have lied continuously throughout this thread right from it's inception. You are a standing advertisement for why one should not believe unless one is prepared to become utterly immoral.

Re-post a post where I lied. Good luck. Calling me a liar is a false accusation.

You lied about Adam and Eve over and over and over. Because you are a liar.
(March 9, 2019 at 1:33 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 4:47 am)CDF47 Wrote: Re-post a post where I lied. Good luck. Calling me a liar is a false accusation.

You lied about Adam and Eve over and over and over. Because you are a liar.

How did I lie about that?
Why ask, you're not going to engage with any answer you're given anymore than you engaged with any other answer in these last 1200 pages.  You're fundamentally incapable of honesty.  You'll just reassert your beliefs like a nut.

If you believed that I was the fuckin squatch I could point to my picture all day long and you'd maintain that no one had demonstrated otherwise. Obviously pictures of human beings are an a-squatchistic conspiracy to miseducate you.

Loon.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 9, 2019 at 2:30 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Why ask, you're not going to engage with any answer you're given anymore than you engaged with any other answer in these last 1200 pages.  You're fundamentally incapable of honesty.  You'll just reassert your beliefs like a nut.

If you believed that I was the fuckin squatch I could point to my picture all day long and you'd maintain that no one had demonstrated otherwise. Obviously pictures of human beings are an a-squatchistic conspiracy to miseducate you.

Loon.

I've engaged and read nearly everything here. I respond most the time too. Not sure what your going on about now. Each response was honest.
(March 9, 2019 at 2:12 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 1:33 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: You lied about Adam and Eve over and over and over. Because you are a liar.

You claimed that science shows that all people are descended from one man and one woman. that was a lie because science does not do any such thing. This was all explained to you. Nevertheless, you continued to shovel the same shit. That makes it a knowing intentional lie.
(March 9, 2019 at 12:30 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 5:05 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: DNA is evidence that there is no designer.

DNA is a system that along with evolution by natural selection negates the requirement for a designer.
The interactions of random mutations. The causes of which are known to science and chemicals (DNA) which are also known to science, explain all life without requiring any other intervention.
We even have valid and testable ideas of how this came to be abiogenesis.

I do know what CDF will say in response this he will just parrot the same thing he has always done and was told by his pastor , reverend,rabbi, imam or whatever.

But can I just say for this one moment I have posted last and so am winning.

You're so far off on this.

(March 9, 2019 at 5:07 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote:  Yes. We do disagree on how DNA proves design of a Universe.

I know that's not an exact quote... Nor even a close paraphrase BUT your reply CDF47... actually leaves a lot to be desired.

I;m not sure if it's been hedged before but... Is Enligh not your first language?

I know it's my second language (Bad English being my first. Blush ) Or, like me, might you just be a poor speller?

EDIT: Whoah! There's a side step I missed!

So... CDF47... care to explain which of your two statements were incorrect?

This isn't Technical and Professional Communication Class.  I was making a post on an Internet thread using my cell phone.  Every word was spelled correctly.  We disagree that DNA proves design and we also disagree that there is a multiverse.  I believe DNA proves design and the multiverse does not exist.  How is that?  Better for you?

(March 9, 2019 at 6:34 am)pocaracas Wrote: I remember you accepting micro evolution. Could not successive micro steps lead to a macro step that would, afterwards, look as if new information had been added?
Or have you found a mechanism in DNA that prevents such larger changes over many many generations?

The evidence does not suggest that, rather, there are explosions of life in the fossil record.  Study the Cambrian Explosion.

(March 9, 2019 at 12:06 pm)Amarok Wrote: Lol upgrades that's the weak post hoc to explain away macro evolution ever

Mine is actual science

The information includes both more complex species of life and less complex species of life.  New species that are more complex are upgraded species with new information.

Mine is actual science.  

No, I don't.

No, I don't.
Nope still ad hoc explaining away 

Nope yours is not science in any way 

Yes you do

Yes you do
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(March 9, 2019 at 3:33 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 2:30 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Why ask, you're not going to engage with any answer you're given anymore than you engaged with any other answer in these last 1200 pages.  You're fundamentally incapable of honesty.  You'll just reassert your beliefs like a nut.

If you believed that I was the fuckin squatch I could point to my picture all day long and you'd maintain that no one had demonstrated otherwise.  Obviously pictures of human beings are an a-squatchistic conspiracy to miseducate you.  

Loon.

I've engaged and read nearly everything here. I respond most the time too. Not sure what your going on about now. Each response was honest.

No, you haven't. All you do is repeat the claim over and over ad nauseum. You are not engaging with anything except your pastors instructions.
(March 9, 2019 at 3:33 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 2:30 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Why ask, you're not going to engage with any answer you're given anymore than you engaged with any other answer in these last 1200 pages.  You're fundamentally incapable of honesty.  You'll just reassert your beliefs like a nut.

If you believed that I was the fuckin squatch I could point to my picture all day long and you'd maintain that no one had demonstrated otherwise.  Obviously pictures of human beings are an a-squatchistic conspiracy to miseducate you.  

Loon.

No you didn't and no it wasn't

(March 9, 2019 at 2:12 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 9, 2019 at 1:33 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: You lied about Adam and Eve over and over and over. Because you are a liar.

Your whole position is a lie

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey