Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Time to embrace Islam!
RE: Time to embrace Islam!
(December 8, 2019 at 4:54 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(December 8, 2019 at 2:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The ironic thing is that members here didn't believe me when I told them many Arabs began to leave Islam.
The irony extends when members here don't believe me when I tell it.

xD folks..religion is old news in most wars for control in the Middle East. Believe it early, so when an Arab lie to you about their religion so they get an "immigration pass to the west" you know and don't stand looking confused like birds.
Many youth in the Middle East don't even believe in it anymore...

OMG I am so oppressed.
They hate me here.

Please; I need protection..can you protect me with a Visa offer? once I get to the west where women are half-naked and it's okay to have anal I will serve you well. I will become your favorite spy,

Actually I’ve noticed and commented on that trend numerous times.  The trouble is that in some of those countries people can be killed forleaving Islam.

BTW, I prefer being totally naked than half naked, especially on the beach.

Nude beaches provide compelling evidence that some people should wear clothes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 2, 2019 at 8:41 pm)Klorophyll Wrote: Ever heard of free will?

How can free will exist in the same universe as an omnipotent god?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Let us know when they allow beer and bacon.

Better hell than missing out on a bacon cheeseburger and a pint of Guiness....
(December 8, 2019 at 8:17 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Let us know when they allow beer and bacon.

Even worse if you're Jewish - imagine a life without roast beef and cheese sandwiches.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 8, 2019 at 8:32 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 8, 2019 at 8:17 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Let us know when they allow beer and bacon.

Even worse if you're Jewish - imagine a life without roast beef and cheese sandwiches.
K
Boru

And they claim the Jews don't have a hell.....

Dodgy
(December 8, 2019 at 6:27 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 8, 2019 at 4:54 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Actually I’ve noticed and commented on that trend numerous times.  The trouble is that in some of those countries people can be killed forleaving Islam.

Nude beaches provide compelling evidence that some people should wear clothes.

Boru

They also provide compelling evidence that if there is a god, he’s a bastard.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 29, 2019 at 3:49 pm)Klorophyll Wrote: I've been listening lately to famous non religious figures (Dawkins, Hitchens, etc.) in popular youtube videos presenting Islam as just another fake religion out there, that all Muslims should move on and leave their nonsensical faith etc etc.

What is surprising though is this : Dawkins for example never read the Qur'an as he admitted years ago in one of his tweets, Hitchens really isn't the best example of an objective critic of religion, since everything with the word God is evil for the guy. Also in one of his articles he mentions the satanic verses incident as evidence that islam's holy book just as fabricated as the Bible and other sacred texts, even though the incident's occurence was largely disproved by professional Muslim theologians such as al-Albani, who wrote a whole book for this matter.

How can Hitchens or anyone completely ignorant of Islamic theology present such lies to the general public, and assumes that every other religion is just as nonsensical as the one he used to believe in ? How can they speak with a confident tone about a religion they don't understand at all ?

My point is that Islam really is misunderstood and non muslims generally don't make any effort to look up deeper, and not give in to what popular opinion says about it.

And as to why one should embrace Islam or at least consider it seriously, the reason is this : the core belief makes much more sense than its christian counterpart, no Trinity and no God dying for anybody's sins or any obvious logical impossibility, also proving the Qur'an authenticity is a much simpler case since the original text is preserved unlike the Old and New testament.

Another reason is that famous objections to faith such as the problem of evil are resolved in a satisfactory way within Islam. Christianity teaches that God is all loving, this attribute, which is apparently desirable, obviously contradicts the fact that some people - whom the christian God loves - will spend eternity in helll. Islam says that love is earned, that one who claims to love God should really follow his path, and therefore anyone who consciously and willingly rejects his message -knowing its true- doesn't deserve to be loved by his creator.

I hope the points mentioned will at least make you reconsider what you think you know about Islam
How about no
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 8, 2019 at 4:54 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(December 8, 2019 at 2:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The ironic thing is that members here didn't believe me when I told them many Arabs began to leave Islam.
The irony extends when members here don't believe me when I tell it.

xD folks..religion is old news in most wars for control in the Middle East. Believe it early, so when an Arab lie to you about their religion so they get an "immigration pass to the west" you know and don't stand looking confused like birds.
Many youth in the Middle East don't even believe in it anymore...

OMG I am so oppressed.
They hate me here.

Please; I need protection..can you protect me with a Visa offer? once I get to the west where women are half-naked and it's okay to have anal I will serve you well. I will become your favorite spy,

Actually I’ve noticed and commented on that trend numerous times.  The trouble is that in some of those countries people can be killed forleaving Islam.

It is totally the opposite. Leaving Islamic rituals in a lot -if not all countries- of the Muslim world gives a high social status.

It even made it to global media channels and websites like wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion...udi_Arabia

Quote:According to a 2012 poll by WIN-Gallup International, 19% of 502 Saudi Arabians surveyed stated they were "not religious", and 5% that they were "convinced atheists".[6][7][8]
[/url]
In Egypt:

Quote:Atheists or irreligious people cannot change their official religious status, thus statistically they are counted as followers of the religion they were born with.[9]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Egypt#cite_note-note6-9]
In Pakistan -for example- gays in specific locations formed large communities:

https://www.bbc.com/news/23811826

Valkyrie; I didn't even search hard..it took me lesser than 5 minutes to find these links..
Are you saying the gays had all come together?
(December 4, 2019 at 5:34 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(December 4, 2019 at 3:18 am)Deesse23 Wrote: How people like Klor can sacrifice their humanity for an imaginary evil deity was, is and always will be beyond comprehension for me. 

It's better to be good in eyes of evil but real God than to be good in eyes of some irrelevant atheist on the internet.
Being seen as good by and evil god makes one evil and the Atheist doesn't care if your trying to appease them
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7865 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5472 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33845 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet