Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
By chance?
RE: By chance?
"Amethyst promotes skin healing and kidney health"

Strange... Who else does it promote? I heard Amethyst did some promo work for Zeppelin in the 70s
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
(February 2, 2020 at 9:22 am)EgoDeath Wrote: "Amethyst promotes skin healing and kidney health"

Strange... Who else does it promote? I heard Amethyst did some promo work for Zeppelin in the 70s

Well, like any good stone, they can rock on.
Gods. Superhuman beings or entities believed to have power over nature or human fortunes.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Made of what

observed how

physically present in what ways?

visual? audible? tactile? olfactory?!?!? LOL

gods: the essence that exists around my left shoe after a misty morning in southern Kentucky

Oh wait, that's just some stinky toe cheese... so we actually know what that is lol
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
If you take I-10 out of San Diego you'll pass a large pyramid just this side of the state line. They make many boasts there. None of which can be proven.
(February 2, 2020 at 9:59 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: Gods.  Superhuman beings or entities believed to have power over nature or human fortunes.

So...Elon Musk?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Apotheosis, sure.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
God is Tesla CyberTruk

I'd totally fuck God.

And yes, I'm buying that TRUK
(February 2, 2020 at 10:56 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: Apotheosis, sure.

Broad as it's long, then.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Like every other universal social phenomena, ofc. To use your analogy earlier, so many different species of tree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 3111 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The argument of "chance" xr34p3rx 86 16434 February 24, 2015 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  A chance to do good without god Baalzebutt 8 3274 February 27, 2013 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Baalzebutt
  Products of Chance Reasonable_Jeff 44 13604 September 26, 2012 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Logic of chance Ephrium 59 20002 August 27, 2009 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Violet