Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 8:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily conspiracy
RE: Daily conspiracy
(November 10, 2022 at 11:14 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(November 10, 2022 at 10:35 am)arewethereyet Wrote: No, sweet cheeks, you didn't specify two women.

I literally did. RBG and Hillary Clinton. After that, the two of them were then referred to as women in the following posts. Are they not women? Is there something I've missed about their gender expression?

This was the end of my post with the first mention of RBG
Quote:RBG made one of the biggest egotistical mistakes in history by not retiring, and she cursed women with her mistake. Sometimes human error is a big part of history. Not everything can be blamed on free speech and liberty. Come on, now. And how about neoliberalism take some blame for the rise of Trumpism? You asked for a Trump to rise up. But blame free speech.

Then the very next post of mine said
Quote:Oh, sorry Nudge. I didn't mean free speech. I meant that a lack of censorship is not to blame for the ills of America, as you claim to support free speech, allegedly. And I'm aware you don't agree that neoliberalism was to blame for Trump, so let's put the blame on Hillary's personality or lackthereof instead then, shall we, and her refusal to step aside as the least popular Candidate pretty much in histroy? If that's what you want to do instead, then two women with massive egos are to blame for Trump and the loss of Roe. Two women with huge egos did all of this and destroyed the country. Bravo for them. Women's empowerment, amirite?
, which again, specified two women multiple times, so quit lying, AWTY. My posts after that were an extension of those posts, as we are still on that topic. Lying and spinning someone's point like that is what you do when you have no response to their actual argument. Hang your head in shame. And oh, I'm not saying this because you are a woman, just to specify, because Nudge might get that confused. I'm saying this because it's you.
You do realize that I can see you went back to edit this so you could talk shit about me, right?

I can see your original post and your additions/deletions/changes.  

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, btw.  

Isn't it great that you can think of witty retorts hours later and add them as though it was your original response?  If only real life worked that way.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 10, 2022 at 6:55 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(November 10, 2022 at 11:14 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I literally did. RBG and Hillary Clinton. After that, the two of them were then referred to as women in the following posts. Are they not women? Is there something I've missed about their gender expression?

This was the end of my post with the first mention of RBG

Then the very next post of mine said
, which again, specified two women multiple times, so quit lying, AWTY. My posts after that were an extension of those posts, as we are still on that topic. Lying and spinning someone's point like that is what you do when you have no response to their actual argument. Hang your head in shame. And oh, I'm not saying this because you are a woman, just to specify, because Nudge might get that confused. I'm saying this because it's you.
You do realize that I can see you went back to edit this so you could talk shit about me, right?

Isn't it great that you can think of witty retorts hours later and add them as though it was your original response?  If only real life worked that way.
Perhaps the edit window could be made shorter? Though I will admit that having had une esprit de l'escalier days later, though mostly for editing typos. Useless at that point
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 10, 2022 at 9:06 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(November 10, 2022 at 6:55 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: You do realize that I can see you went back to edit this so you could talk shit about me, right?

Perhaps the edit window could be made shorter? Though I will admit that having had une esprit de l'escalier days later, though mostly for editing typos. Useless at that point

It's set at two hours which is reasonable except for those who post, expect the post to be read, and then come back to alter the post to read completely differently.  Typos happen.  Spelling errors happen.  I think we all know and accept that.  The ones who abuse the ability are usually not really a surprise.  The surprise is that staff can see the history.  IA's a fake and a fraud...no shock there.

The acceptable thing to do is to point out that you have made an edit...as in 'edited to add'.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I have a tendency to do a lot of post-post editing. It used to drive my nemesis over at AD nuts. He would copy the post he's responding to into MS Word, compose his reply, then post it back. Naturally in the length of time it took him a lot of changes could happen. I don't edit to be deceitful. I primarily edit for typos and because in hindsight I realized a clearer way to state my point.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I edit on a regular basis, but I don't think it's ever anything particularly major.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 30, 2022 at 1:42 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Oh, there is a conspiracy theory about the violent hammer attack on Paul Pelosi spread by Elon Musk
Elon Musk can get loaned billions of dollars, step on every available rake in the space of two weeks, and declare bankruptcy . . . but you are stuck with those student loans till they're paid or you're dead.
Good news: Paul Thomas, MD—notorious anti-vax charlatan and operator of Integrative Pediatrics in Portland, Oregon—is surrendering his license.

Quote:Paul Norman Thomas, MD is a super-spreader of lies about vaccines and one of a small number of anti-vax pediatricians.

Thomas operated Integrative Pediatrics in Portland, OR and is also associated with the dangerous quack group Institute for Functional Medicine. Integrative and functional medicine are well-known marketing terms used to peddle fraudulent medicine.

Thomas co-authored the deceptive book “The Vaccine-Friendly Plan” with fellow anti-vaxxer Jennifer Margulis. Thomas also co-authored a now-retracted anti-vaccine paper published by predatory publisher MDPI.

https://lymescience.org/paul-thomas-inte...ndly-plan/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(November 10, 2022 at 3:50 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(November 10, 2022 at 11:23 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: You weren't talking about women? This is a quote from you on the last page. Did you forget which thread you posted this in? I'm a little lost here. Fill me in.

Correct, I'm not talking about any women.  I'm mocking you, and noticing that white supremacist shit cant really be removed from hitlery/vader hate shit.

Slow on the uptake, huh?

Nick Fuentes' take was that women voters would ruin the country, because they are too left wing. I'm arguing against RBG and Hillary Clinton, from the left of them. Nick Fuentes loves that abortion rights are disappearing, but nice try trying to lump me in with his view, when I'm actually arguing the exact opposite here and I support a woman's right to choose, up to 9 months and even after birth, if there are defects serious enough, which would make me a maniac who supports murder according to most of the alt right, so again, nice try lumping me in with them, but again, swing and a miss. Me being miffed that these two women's actions led to a loss of abortion rights is not me being anti-women. It's me standing up to the elites, on behalf of regular women who need to get abortions. Jeez.
(November 10, 2022 at 10:33 pm)Angrboda Wrote: I have a tendency to do a lot of post-post editing.  It used to drive my nemesis over at AD nuts.  He would copy the post he's responding to into MS Word, compose his reply, then post it back.  Naturally in the length of time it took him a lot of changes could happen.  I don't edit to be deceitful.  I primarily edit for typos and because in hindsight I realized a clearer way to state my point.

Yes, I literally edited the post to add in my quotes, which were used as evidence to defend myself against false accusations. I edited to add in my first quote, and then I re-submitted the post, then went back to copy and paste my second quote to add that to my post since I'm not aware how I can CTRL + C two quotes at once, so I did it one at a time.

Just providing the actual evidence of my innocence, in case anyone was too lazy to go back a page or two and see that I was not making stuff up. I see that AWTY is in her feelings though, calling random teenage girls ugly freaks while accusing me of disliking women lol. I've heard no one dislikes women more than other women. AWTY makes a good case for that.
I might have unsavory thoughts of particular forum members, but I have the sense to keep those thoughts to myself. Generally.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1087 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13721 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2974 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2449 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8333 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 11766 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11448 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6298 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 16845 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby
  The dumbest conspiracy theory yet CapnAwesome 17 7543 April 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: bladevalant546