Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
RE: Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.  Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself.  He's a grown man.  Fishing's not that hard.'  - Ron Swanson

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ladies: If you find strange hair on his clothes, he's cheating on you. If you don't find strange hair on his clothes, he's cheating on you with a bald chick.

-Brought to you by Beccs Insecure Female Fellowship.
Dying to live, living to die.
Man texts his girlfriend and doesn't get a reply within 60 seconds:  'She must be sleeping.'

Woman texts her boyfriend and doesn't get a reply within 60 seconds:

'He's cheating on me.'

'He hates me.'

'He's crashed his car.'

'He's been arrested.'

Brought to you by Bitches Be Crazy, LTD.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 28, 2019 at 1:53 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Man texts his girlfriend and doesn't get a reply within 60 seconds:  'She must be sleeping.'

Woman texts her boyfriend and doesn't get a reply within 60 seconds:

'He's cheating on me.'

'He hates me.'

'He's crashed his car.'

'He's been arrested.'

Brought to you by Bitches Be Crazy, LTD.

Boru
I was five minutes late for a previous girl friend and she was balling her eyes out because she thought I had died. This was before mobile phones.(shut up)

Same girl told me I didn't love her anymore because I wanted to see the boys after seeing only her for a couple of months.

She was soon to be the Ex after that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I had a first and only date with a girl who followed me to the restroom to make sure I didn't chat up any other women along the way.  Not even sure how I'd do that. 'Hello, luv.  I'm going for a piss, but would you like to go out for a drink when I'm done?'

Boru
(March 28, 2019 at 2:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I had a first and only date with a girl who followed me to the restroom to make sure I didn't chat up any other women along the way.  Not even sure how I'd do that. 'Hello, luv.  I'm going for a piss, but would you like to go out for a drink when I'm done?'

Boru

"Hi, I'm going to the bathroom but my hands don't work. Can you help me?"

Not falling for THAT a fourth time!
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 28, 2019 at 2:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I had a first and only date with a girl who followed me to the restroom to make sure I didn't chat up any other women along the way.  Not even sure how I'd do that. 'Hello, luv.  I'm going for a piss, but would you like to go out for a drink when I'm done?'

Boru

Try it...

If it works, I ' ll nominate you for "Cocksman .Of the Year"..
(March 28, 2019 at 2:51 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:

Boru

Try it...

Thanks, but I already have that award.

Boru
(March 28, 2019 at 3:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 28, 2019 at 2:51 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Try it...

Thanks, but I already have that award.

Boru
There' s always room on the mantle for one more award.......
(March 28, 2019 at 3:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(March 28, 2019 at 3:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Thanks, but I already have that award.

Boru
There' s always room on the mantle for one more award.......

Oh, sure, I could make room on the 'I Love Me Shelf' for another, but I already have six.  Any more would just be gauche.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just some random thoughts Sigiere 1 657 May 22, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Random tank chatter robvalue 21 3347 April 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8661 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4066 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2733 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb
  WTF Photos (Humorous Edition) thesummerqueen 16 7064 October 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Faith No More