Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 9:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
RE: Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
[Image: EKzEWnIX0AESm13?format=jpg&name=large]
Rob McElhenney recently retweeted this image, saying "Hey @disneyplus we’re ready for this. Please don’t read the script. Thanks" I discovered this on Alison Lohman's twitter feed (the real one, not the dakimakura by my side right now Heart ).

Also, good lord, did I just use a heart emoji?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I never understood guys who pay a fortune for a dominatrix to abuse them.

Guys, just get married and fold the sheets the wrong way...
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 19, 2020 at 10:34 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I never understood guys who pay a fortune for a dominatrix to abuse them.

Or leave the toilet seat up. I've never understood that one. I grew up with two parents, and four boys and four girls in the family. It wasn't until I got married that I had to hear squalling about the toilet seat being left up. Dates never bitched about it. As a compromise, I leave the lid down. Fair is fair.  Popcorn
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
If they bitch about the toilet seat being up - wrap it in Saran Wrap.....

Of course you should enjoy living alone.....
[Image: 3pqom8.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 20, 2020 at 12:11 am)Fireball Wrote:
(February 19, 2020 at 10:34 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I never understood guys who pay a fortune for a dominatrix to abuse them.

Or leave the toilet seat up. I've never understood that one. I grew up with two parents, and four boys and four girls in the family. It wasn't until I got married that I had to hear squalling about the toilet seat being left up. Dates never bitched about it. As a compromise, I leave the lid down. Fair is fair.  Popcorn

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I had a really vivid nightmare last night.

I was in a small white room with a single door and a large mirror. I was also wearing an orange jumpsuit (ugh!), and handcuffed to a table.

There were two guys in dark suits also in the room with me.

The room was dimly lit.

One of the men took off his sunglasses, leaned against the table and said, "Your actions directly led to the deaths of 300,000 people!"

I was horrified. "300,000? That's terrible. There should have been enough gas for 10 million!"

Then I woke up!
(February 21, 2020 at 5:44 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I had a really vivid nightmare last night.

I was in a small white room with a single door and a large mirror.  I was also wearing an orange jumpsuit (ugh!), and handcuffed to a table.

The room was dimly lit.

One of the men took off his sunglasses, leaned against the table and said, "Your actions directly led to the deaths of 300,000 people!"

I was horrified. "300,000? That's terrible.  There should have been enough gas for 10 million!"

Then I woke up!

Suuuure you woke up.

Ever have dream so vivid that you woke up confused as to whether it was real? 

I recently had one where I was working in the wood shop, when I heard a loud racket in the front garden. I went to see what it was and my wife was taking the body panels off her car. When I asked why, she said, ‘I can’t find my ocelot.’ It was such a bizarre comment that it woke me. I got out of bed and was half way to the front door before I realized it was a dream - I was going to go out and make sure she got the car put back together.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, OK, I get it! But don't keep us in suspense. Did she find her ocelot?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 21, 2020 at 6:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 21, 2020 at 5:44 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I had a really vivid nightmare last night.

I was in a small white room with a single door and a large mirror.  I was also wearing an orange jumpsuit (ugh!), and handcuffed to a table.

The room was dimly lit.

I was horrified. "300,000? That's terrible.  There should have been enough gas for 10 million!"

Then I woke up!

Suuuure you woke up.

Ever have dream so vivid that you woke up confused as to whether it was real? 

I recently had one where I was working in the wood shop, when I heard a loud racket in the front garden. I went to see what it was and my wife was taking the body panels off her car. When I asked why, she said, ‘I can’t find my ocelot.’ It was such a bizarre comment that it woke me. I got out of bed and was half way to the front door before I realized it was a dream - I was going to go out and make sure she got the car put back together.

Boru

Not that I can recall.

I did once get up for work, had a shower, got dressed and left the house. Halfway down the driveway I realised it was Saturday and I wasn't working.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just some random thoughts Sigiere 1 657 May 22, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Random tank chatter robvalue 21 3341 April 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8641 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4063 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2732 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb
  WTF Photos (Humorous Edition) thesummerqueen 16 7061 October 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Faith No More