Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 9:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
RE: Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
(January 15, 2023 at 5:23 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: NRRoUwW.jpeg]

Boru

"I rarely LOL, but when I do, it's for beer humor."

- The most interesting man in the world.  (Just ask me!)
Disappointing theists since 1968!
[Image: oCjm6wG.png]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 19, 2023 at 5:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: oCjm6wG.png]

Boru

Image not coming through...
(January 19, 2023 at 6:00 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote:
(January 19, 2023 at 5:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: oCjm6wG.png]

Boru

Image not coming through...

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
After watching Turkey Tom's video about a YouTube cult leader named Leo Gura, he included this hilariously batshit post. Surprisingly, this one doesn't include his bizarre pantheistic/solipsistic/Hallucinogen-fueled bullshit, it focuses more on his time as a pickup artist.

Quote: told a girl at the bar that my friend and I have herpes and that since we are such generous guys, we would be happy to share it with her. That was my opener. She told me that I am unusually friendly for a Russian (she was part Russian too). I told her that she is gullible and that if I was a rapist I would take her to my rape van. I told her I am taking her to church to confess all her sins. She asked, which church. I said, the one that molests the most children. She was an attourney. I asked her if contracts make her wet. I told her I will have my attourney draft up some contracts for her. I told her to give me her fax number so I can fax her a black and white pixelated dick pic. She said she actually had a fax number. She gave me her biz card. She asked me what I do. I said I scrub toilets at Taco Bell and that I would scrub the shit out of her toilet. When I said that, I said it like I was talking about fucking her pussy out. She said, Perfect. I told her I am Asian from the waist down and that her ass was too much for me and that she needs a black dude for that ass. But that luckily I am actually black from the waist down. She said, Perfect. She asked for me to take her number. Finally she gave me permission to squeeze her giant tits in front of her friend.

I told another girl: "Damn, you have a nice body. I want to sell you into sexual slavery, like I did my mother." She giggled but that one blew me out. She still left laughing. It's hard to make that line hook because it's so purposefully outrageous. Still, I like to see how far I can push my verbals.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
[Image: main-qimg-a590afb6cfeac9fcc319f282d8714730-pjlq]
Karma is a bitch  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I'm in the Dallas area. There are local FB pages for selling and/or giving away items or searching for items.

Since last night those pages are loaded with Cowboys stuff people are trying to unload.

LOL - I was never a Cowboys fan before or since moving here but find it funny as the fans here are rabid. Seems several are bailing off that sinking ship, finally.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: JxoLacL_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hmmm

[Image: 3j6XCT3Q_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 26, 2023 at 1:14 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Hmmm

[Image: 3j6XCT3Q_o.jpg]

So does her dog!

Gotta wonder...what are the other four Reach Around Books about?

Can't wait for Season Two!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just some random thoughts Sigiere 1 657 May 22, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Random tank chatter robvalue 21 3347 April 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8664 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4068 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2733 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb
  WTF Photos (Humorous Edition) thesummerqueen 16 7064 October 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Faith No More