Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump is going to be reelected....
RE: Trump is going to be reelected....
Quote:These are some offensively stupid quotes.
Nope Brillant quotes. The only stupidity would be ignoring them  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Dying for your country isn't a "trivial reason" to be a patriot.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
Quote:Dying for your country isn't a "trivial reason" to be a patriot.
Yes it is  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

A spineless coward like you wouldn't understand. You stand for nothing.
Quote:A spineless coward like you wouldn't understand. You stand for nothing.
Yes, I understand it which is why I reject it, And it takes more spine to not indulge in your fantasy than to do so.I stand for all kinds of things blind loyalty to a nation isn't one of them  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Yeah, all kinds of things, but the one thing you should stand for, you don't.
Quote:Yeah, all kinds of things, but the one thing you should stand for, you don't.
Nope, there is no reason should stand for it no reason at all. The things stand for are vastly more important than patriotism.  Hehe

Quote:
  • I have no patriotism, for patriotism, as I see it, is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.
Quote:

• The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
    • Arthur Schopenhauer, The Wisdom of Life, translated by Thomas Bailey Saunders, Chapter IV, Section 2. Pride
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Your principles are dog shit. They mean nothing.
Quote:Your principles are dog shit. They mean nothing 
My principles are awsome and mean more than your empty flag-waving  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

If your principles are so great, let's hear some of them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1120 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 364 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1178 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4816 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5348 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37079 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Going to a Protest and I Need Sign Ideas Seraphina 8 826 June 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Keep It Going Ladies Minimalist 6 1209 May 16, 2018 at 11:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay NuclearEnergy 7 1187 December 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So I see that Mnuchin is going to raise the tax rate to 15% GUBU 5 1547 April 27, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist