Why Fake A Photo
August 16, 2015 at 11:06 am
(This post was last modified: August 16, 2015 at 11:08 am by Nope.)
I am putting this under spoiler tags because it is graphic. A relative by marriage posted this online. I clicked on the link that took me to where my relative first found the photo. Several people on that site told the person that owned the page that the image is a fake and that it comes from a movie called Inner Depravity. My question is why would anyone go through the hassle of creating a fake meme when they could have found real photos of ISIS brutality?
This is the page where my relative got the photo.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Libera-Da...nref=story
My relative is full of hate and anger but I check his facebook occasionally because he does sometimes post very lovely photos of people that we both know.
This is the page where my relative got the photo.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Libera-Da...nref=story
My relative is full of hate and anger but I check his facebook occasionally because he does sometimes post very lovely photos of people that we both know.



![[Image: 11216595_601798346628491_789684859842292...e=567CBAD3]](https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11216595_601798346628491_7896848598422928277_n.jpg?oh=77f3b860229a1b4e1ddc8aa3bba50fdb&oe=567CBAD3)