Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvey and a "fake news" reporter.....
Harvey and a "fake news" reporter.....
This lady is one of those evil "fake news" reporters, you know, something 45 will never measure up to. 

RE: Harvey and a "fake news" reporter.....
Here is the official link to the Red Cross website to donate.

http://www.redcross.org/contact-us/donor-services

And their official twitter page. 

https://twitter.com/RedCross
(August 28, 2017 at 10:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: This lady is one of those evil "fake news" reporters, you know, something 45 will never measure up to. 

Trucker drove into water without knowing how deep it was. Stupid. He was never in danger of drowning, just being cold and wet on the top of his truck.
(August 28, 2017 at 12:52 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(August 28, 2017 at 10:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: This lady is one of those evil "fake news" reporters, you know, something 45 will never measure up to. 

Trucker drove into water without knowing how deep it was. Stupid. He was never in danger of drowning, just being cold and wet on the top of his truck.

First off there is a reason weather people say "flash flood", you have no clue how deep it was when he made the attempt. you are only seeing the water as it was in the video, not before. Secondly, "stupid" is not a death sentence regardless. This is really insensitive statement for you to make. If you are going to be consistent then you'd have to condemn everyone who stayed in their homes that got flooded too.
Yep, they're stupid too.
(August 28, 2017 at 1:14 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Yep, they're stupid too.

Yep easy to armchair quarterback when you are not the one in the situation.
(August 28, 2017 at 1:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 28, 2017 at 1:14 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Yep, they're stupid too.

Yep easy to armchair quarterback when you are not the one in the situation.

I spent twenty years in the Navy. That is NOT a situation, he was a dumbass.
Fake news media helps someone? Good. Bin Laden did charity work. Guess he's a good guy then?
(August 28, 2017 at 1:24 pm)FFaith Wrote: Fake news media helps someone? Good. Bin Laden did charity work. Guess he's a good guy then?

If the driver had climbed up on the roof of the cab and walked to the back he could have shimmied down into water that wasn't waist deep. Oh, the drama.
(August 28, 2017 at 1:21 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(August 28, 2017 at 1:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yep easy to armchair quarterback when you are not the one in the situation.

I spent twenty years in the Navy. That is NOT a situation, he was a dumbass.

Yea well guess what, most people DONT serve in the military and many people don't live or work dealing with water, much less flooding. 

I really can't believe what an insensitive asshole you are acting like right now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4009 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 781 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4378 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3303 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1615 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dr, Dr, give me the fake news........... Brian37 7 1248 November 15, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi Reporter's last column. Free speech.... Brian37 9 964 October 20, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Most (and least) trustworthy news sources. CapnAwesome 39 5057 August 9, 2018 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 526 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Breaking news: Tiangong-1 landed in Tokyo and surrounding areas I_am_not_mafia 15 2324 April 1, 2018 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia