Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi group posts photo of plane about to hit Toronto's CN tower...
Saudi group posts photo of plane about to hit Toronto's CN tower...
Imagine if Iran did this:

Can you imagine the outrage? Donald Trump would probably be on Twitter faster than you can say "Twitter". Guardian reports.

Quote:Counting several Saudi diplomatic figures among its more than 350,000 followers, the now-deleted account is run by volunteers and managed by Saudi youth with an interest in technology and social media, according to an affiliated website.

Some saw the image as a veiled reference to the 9/11 attacks on the US, in which 2,996 people were killed after 19 hijackers flew airliners into the World Trade Center’s twin towers and the Pentagon. Fifteen of the hijackers were Saudi nationals.

Because of course they would. But Donald Trump is known to do the bidding of the Saudis so he will stay silent as they insult the intelligence of Canadians (an ally of the USA). There are Trump businesses in Saudi. "Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report"

RE: Saudi group posts photo of plane about to hit Toronto's CN tower...
When I read this my first reaction was why not respond with a picture of Mecca under a mushroom cloud.

Yeah I don’t do subtle.
Dying to live, living to die.
Or a picture of the appropriate Mullah beneath a Zionist or hog and having his rose stemmed.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Pfft, all it takes is a cartoon of their alleged holy man with a turban that looks like a bomb for them to lose their shit.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 8, 2018 at 4:54 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: When I read this my first reaction was why not respond with a picture of Mecca under a mushroom cloud.

Yeah I don’t do subtle.

Mecca? oh no, believe me they don't even care about Mecca.
Western people must understand: Saudi Arabia and the Sauds don't care a bit about Islam, wasn't the latest activities of the Kingdom anti-Islamic ? Religion is a mere tool they use, and just like so many other tools, it has an expiration date and today is the day it expires.

Now is the age of "mimicking the west" and "claim being democratic".
They are not Islamic. They are filthy bandits who took the land by force and brought filthy religious wahhabies to be a part of their army; btw Saudi Arabia is not the wahhabies alone; there are lots of bedwins that the west know nothing about.

Wahhabies are just "religious" bedwins.

It's a cancer, but they are too idiotic to act alone. I smell zionism and Trump behind this move. They will never dare to take such a step without implicit support from somebody else.
Atlas, you're a tool.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(August 9, 2018 at 3:40 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Mecca? oh no, believe me they don't even care about Mecca.
Western people must understand: Saudi Arabia and the Sauds don't care a bit about Islam, wasn't the latest activities of the Kingdom anti-Islamic ? Religion is a mere tool they use, and just like so many other tools, it has an expiration date and today is the day it expires.
So close.  Sooo close.  Maybe next time. 

Quote:Now is the age of "mimicking the west" and "claim being democratic".
They are not Islamic. They are filthy bandits who took the land by force and brought filthy religious wahhabies to be a part of their army; btw Saudi Arabia is not the wahhabies alone; there are lots of bedwins that the west know nothing about.
Yeah., fuck mimicking the west .  What are they..in charge of the world and doing better than the ummah..or something?   Rolleyes
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And don't think mimicking the west is in "the good stuff". for example they will never build a democratic system like the west. But the mimicking is in drinking whiskey and saying "R" with an accent.

(August 9, 2018 at 3:42 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Atlas, you're a tool.

Why? because I am stating the reality of this regime?
They were the worst thing happened to Islam since Satan..Satan himself can learn from them

(August 9, 2018 at 3:43 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(August 9, 2018 at 3:40 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Mecca? oh no, believe me they don't even care about Mecca.
So close.  Sooo close.  Maybe next time. 

Quote:Now is the age of "mimicking the west" and "claim being democratic".
Yeah., fuck mimicking the west .  What are they..in charge of the world and doing better than the ummah..or something?   Rolleyes

The good things the west did are nothing new. All ancient and previous civilizations contributed with a little; it is a process that took so long and historic evidence proved that democracies and the voice of reason grew even in tribal communities.

The world is safe today because of the fear controlling everybody from the destruction that might happen because of the coming war; AKA age of deterrence that began after the detonation of the nuke at Japan -the crime against humanity-, if luck -or for me; the hand of God- didn't put fear in the hearts of people from the use of these weapons, most -if not all- of us would've been dead by now.

It's too early though; 100 years span did not even complete full circle, I'm sure that the new world war will come visit.
(August 8, 2018 at 4:54 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: When I read this my first reaction was why not respond with a picture of Mecca under a mushroom cloud.

Yeah I don’t do subtle.

I'd say Riyadh as that's the capital. Mecca is not the head of the snake. Mecca should be an independent city state like it was for a while so that the Saudis may not use it for political purposes.

If they tried it .It would fail 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/classif...-1.4004551

Quote:Secret documents detailing Canada's plans for responding to a Sept. 11-style attack include a scenario in which military fighter jets are forced to shoot down a hijacked commercial airliner to protect Toronto's CN Tower
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Violent thunder and storm hitting the tower of Sauron in Mekkah WinterHold 11 805 August 23, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 582 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  FB app hit by low ratings Foxaèr 3 580 June 10, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2428 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26866 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2145 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1072 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 891 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 494 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3135 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene