Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The Trumptards Shall Shriek "Fake News!"
And The Trumptards Shall Shriek "Fake News!"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/...a402c8d095

Quote:Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

Quote:Early last August, an envelope with extraordinary handling restrictions arrived at the White House. Sent by courier from the CIA, it carried “eyes only” instructions that its contents be shown to just four people: President Barack Obama and three senior aides.

Inside was an intelligence bombshell, a report drawn from sourcing deep inside the Russian government that detailed Russian President Vladi­mir Putin’s direct involvement in a cyber campaign to disrupt and discredit the U.S. presidential race.

But it went further. The intelligence captured Putin’s specific instructions on the operation’s audacious objectives — defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.
RE: And The Trumptards Shall Shriek "Fake News!"
Well...

This should bring about some interesting comments.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Why isn't Putin ever credited for wanting and striving for 'blat' with whoever wins ??

So very very many big political donors understand the importance of donating to BOTH candidates (not the same amounts, but enough to hedge the bet a favor or consideration will be owed regardless) it just boggles me that Putin doesn't know that and understand it or that pundits here don't realize he knows that.

Shit, I fucking know it, how fucking hard can it be to noodle out ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Judging by the way things are going I suspect Pootey knew exactly what he was doing by supporting the worst candidate in human history.
Trump is Putin's dick sucker. Did anyone here have any doubts as to his loyalty?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Cmon Min, all news is fake news to the trumpsters, and you're not even allowed to report the fake news, and further you're not even allowed to report that you're not allowed to report the fake news...because that kind of reporting would be bad for murica™.

So sayeth the white house "press" office and all of their batshit surrogates on the fake news.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I support Trump but I think all news is nearly fake news. Each side will bend it to their own benefit.
(June 23, 2017 at 1:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Judging by the way things are going I suspect Pootey knew exactly what he was doing by supporting the worst candidate in human history.

Not only does Putin know what he is doing, how moronic must the idiots be who could have thought Putin woukd do otherwise
Quote:I support Trump but I think all news is nearly fake news. Each side will bend it to their own benefit.

Just no Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 23, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:I support Trump but I think all news is nearly fake news. Each side will bend it to their own benefit.

Just no Dodgy

Seriously? Come on.... really?

Every news organization has picked their favored side. CNN, FOX, NPR, you name it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3901 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 774 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3267 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1592 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dr, Dr, give me the fake news........... Brian37 7 1241 November 15, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Congrats, Trumptards.... This Is What You Have Become Minimalist 8 474 November 3, 2018 at 6:53 am
Last Post: brewer
  Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero." Minimalist 19 2235 September 24, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Most (and least) trustworthy news sources. CapnAwesome 39 4984 August 9, 2018 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 518 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6716 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris