Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK?
#14
RE: What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK?
(September 4, 2015 at 11:13 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: My apologies then. It just seemed oddly specific. Why the U.K. specifically?

Because I know people here who are in the UK. The place itself does not interest me as much as the fact that they are there. I'd also be interested in knowing about Australia, since I know someeone who lives there, too.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK? - by Rhondazvous - September 4, 2015 at 12:13 pm
RE: What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK? - by brewer - September 4, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 29580 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  I posed a question for these flag loving Trumpsters and they did not like it NuclearEnergy 23 10769 September 29, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Trump Says His Views on Gays are "Evolving" Rhondazvous 19 5438 April 5, 2016 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Rick Santorum says gays are at fault. Jackie 28 9123 October 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Like Father Like Son...or, Minimalist 5 1935 March 13, 2014 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Biphobia and hypocrisy of gays and lesbians BrokenQuill92 27 14852 February 2, 2014 at 6:16 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. Jackie 33 13391 October 15, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  Why do gays and lesbians WANT to get married? tehrealfake 15 7863 May 12, 2013 at 9:17 am
Last Post: dazzn
  "Why Ron Paul’s anti-gay newsletters don’t bother liberal gays." Tiberius 1 2183 January 4, 2012 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  Bachmans husband: Gays are barbarians to be disciplined reverendjeremiah 82 34514 August 16, 2011 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)