Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bachmans husband: Gays are barbarians to be disciplined
Bachmans husband: Gays are barbarians to be disciplined
http://leftaction.com/action/gop-candida...ag=HRCad4a

The ignorance and hatred in this video is stagering. He also says gays need to be "educated"

..this coming from a man who thinks praying can change things...and notice the "prayer works" claim is always connected to things like this instead of..say.. a missing leg or arm.
RE: Bachmans husband: Gays are barbarians to be disciplined
Christians have a morally bankrupt worldview, surprise surprise.Argue
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I fail to understand these kind of people..

And one "argument" they try to sell is that they don't want to be attacked by gay people and feel molested. Where the fuck does it come from?! Hell, I have a high sex-drive, but that doesn't mean that I try and fondle every guy/girl I meet. Since when did gay equal overly horny?

As for education, hello Kettle..? Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I cannot express enough how batshit insane this woman is.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I think Marcus Bachman is just trying to overcompensate for the fact that he enjoys the company of men.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 12, 2011 at 9:21 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I cannot express enough how batshit insane this woman is.

This woman would be VERY bad for our country. She has said that removing the minimum wage laws would make unemployment disapear. She also opposes child labor laws...its sickening enough that she is even taken seriously, much less applauded when suggesting such things.
Oh, but apparently we "liberals" have already destroyed it...
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Again, unsurprising. She is appealing to a bloc of voters that already wish to be servants.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
When I think Barbarian I think primitive savage warriors who bludgeon and rape their way through life, not George Takei...
(August 12, 2011 at 9:27 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: I think Marcus Bachman is just trying to overcompensate for the fact that he enjoys the company of men.

I thought the same exact thing. His look, his speech, the tone of his voice, even his demeanor says to me that what he is really saying is, "Being gay is wrong - and I have to keep reinforcing that theme because I SOOOO wish I could be gay."
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5628 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Trump Says His Views on Gays are "Evolving" Rhondazvous 19 2129 April 5, 2016 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK? Rhondazvous 17 3484 September 5, 2015 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Rick Santorum says gays are at fault. Brian37 28 4346 October 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Biphobia and hypocrisy of gays and lesbians BrokenQuill92 27 9290 February 2, 2014 at 6:16 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. Brian37 33 7260 October 15, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  Why do gays and lesbians WANT to get married? tehrealfake 15 4782 May 12, 2013 at 9:17 am
Last Post: dazzn
  "Why Ron Paul’s anti-gay newsletters don’t bother liberal gays." Tiberius 1 1697 January 4, 2012 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  "Barbarians" more sophisticated then Romans Giff 10 5710 May 3, 2009 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Giff