Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 11:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When, Where, How and Why did you become Atheist?
RE: When, Where, How and Why did you become Atheist?
(October 8, 2015 at 2:22 am)Losty Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 2:15 am)bambi_swag Wrote: Was that offensive of me? I'm sorry if that was offensive. Please call me out if you get hurt by my opinions, most of them are accidents. In fact, I got banned from me own Christian forum for calling the Homo Erectus a gay chimpanzee with a permanent hard-on. It was just a joke on gays and I tend not to mean the nasty things I say, so do feel free to call me out if I offend.

To say that women are less social and more quiet in response to Losty is hysterical
Women in my family (extended) tend to be quiet and not very social.

(October 8, 2015 at 2:15 am)Ayen Wrote: My faith started to weaken over several years before fading altogether. That didn't happen until 2013. Where? This site. How? Theists inability to answer any of my questions. Why? See how.
Ask me some? Granted I'm no good science but I can answer a thing or two on other stuff.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: When, Where, How and Why did you become Atheist? - by bambi_swag - October 8, 2015 at 2:27 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did Communists promote Evolution? Nishant Xavier 318 76920 September 7, 2023 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Why did God get such a makeover in the New Testament? Hi600 10 3925 April 1, 2023 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 12132 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Kitan Etos 17 4321 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Question How do you prove to everybody including yourself you're an atheist? Walter99 48 14240 March 23, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 5406 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "God"? GodBennett 33 9183 July 17, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Why did I (an atheist) change my name legally to "God"? GodBennett 0 3551 July 4, 2020 at 10:13 am
Last Post: GodBennett
  Why are you an atheist? Ongietan 26 6906 February 20, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Why are you an Atheist? maxolla 303 86515 February 15, 2020 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)