Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the hammer of homosexuality
RE: the hammer of homosexuality
(October 18, 2015 at 3:22 pm)Evie Wrote: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/gay/long.htm
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigoted?s=t
I see an OT Command for OT Jews to put Homosexuals to death.. Are you one of the foolish atheists who do not understand that their are no more OT Jews left? Do you further not understand that OT Judaism is not NT Christianity?

On your definition, if youre in agreement of the dictionary to define bigotry, can you please these illustrate the hate you see in either the OT command or the NT commands on Homosexuality.

Before you trip yourself up on what the SAB provided for you in Leviticus, know that it was not commanding jews to rid the world of all Homosexuals, by putting them to death. The laws only pertained to the jews themselves. At any point a jew could simply leave. To stay meant death, but even so putting a person to death does not mean one has to hate them first. Which according to your definition is the difference between bigotry and a disagreement.

Despite what you personally believe about the OT Command, the OT commands only spoke to the OT Jews, non of which are still around anymore. what does the SAB have to say about NT command concerning Homosexuality? Because really (unless you want to try and red herring yourself off into something you might have an argument on by focusing on the OT) that is what is being discussed.

Quote:Someone else who thought as you did... Adolf Hitler.
Pleased to meet you Godwin, Strawman, Ad Hominem  and Reductio ad Hitlerum:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
Wow you invoke Godwin's law and lose the argument by default, and make at least 3 fallacies all at once, congratulations: Have a cookie.

Soory Sport all those links have one thing in common. That the subject (YOU) didn't actually do or present an idea Hitler did.

But, lets look at them one at a time to show how complete your failure actually is..
Godwins law:
Godwin's law applies especially to inappropriate, inordinate, or hyperbolic comparisons of other situations (or one's opponent) with Nazis.

Inappropriate means in context non topical
Inordinate In context is an excessive comparison
Hyperbolic here means to exaggerate

Now you words was to identify the bible as dangerous and toxic to society. Which is EXACTLY what Hitler did.
He knew that bible tote-ing germans would see his edicts and propaganda as false doctrine and call him out on his make believe. which is exactly why he ban all non-Nazi/german issued bibles and also why he bann all non state sponcered churches. Which again fit your words to a tee. In that you don't care what Christians do unless it comes from the bible. You said 'if faith was bible based then it was your 'prayer' that we loose our faith.' Again, your wishes were played out in 1930's Germany.

So again sorry Sport, but just because people do reference hitler and Nazi Germany and compare it to modern soceitial doom-assery doesn't mean all instances in doing so is wrong. As you can see I had a valid point Because you literally took a page from History and made it your wish. You wanted all bibles gone so 'christianity' could become something controllable by society. Again This is EXACTLY What Hitler did! He Removed all bibles and mandated changes in his version of the church so as to fit his new society.

So again I say, those who do not know History are doomed to repeat it.

Which btw disqualifies 'Godwins law', your mislabeled strawman (Because again you like hitler wish to remove the structure of Christianity that disagrees with or challenges you and what you think) Because as your definition proves a strawman would be me redefining your argument and attacking my own definition rather than what you said. However as I pointed out this is not the case.

which leaves Reductio ad Hitler: "in which a conclusion is suggested based solely on something's or someone's origin rather than its current meaning."

Again, You want all bibles Gone. Hitler did that very thing. Which bring you to 4 out of 4 on the failure scale.

Quote:He saw Christianity and the bible as a hostile message and even deemed it "hostile Christianity" verses "positive Christianity" that both supported hitler and his rule.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
Quote:Hi red herring fallacy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring

It's totally irrelevant that he did that. The Bible is full of potentially harmful shit, the fact he exploited that doesn't mean it isn't full of harmful shit anyway.
As you pointed out a red herring has nothing to do with what is being discussed. But again as I pointed out it is nothing but topical. You in essence wanted all bibles to be burned, and their doctrine replaced with a social acceptable doctrine. Hitler burned all non Nazi bibles, and replaced them with bibles that supported his social programs. You want to eliminate all bible believeing Christians and you want to keep all societially tamed Christians... Again Hitler did this very thing in "Positive Christianity." He (did) like you (want to do) eliminated all outside versions of Christianity and established his/your own, where society dictates the mandates of God. How else could he program Christians to kill jews by the millions when the bible says we are to respect them?
You failed 4 out of 4 times.

Nice try though. If my ideas were toxic and History has shown people like me to be the bad guy over and over again I (like you) would say just about anything if I were trying to run from the light of truth to try and discredit the other person.

Quote:So let me get this straight.. You said the bible is bigoted and its message is harmful (as hitler did)
Quote:Well even Hitler got that part right then. Keep going with the Ad Hominems.
an Ad Hoc is a personal attack. It would be like me calling You Hitler. This is not what happened. I said to all those who do not know History are doomed to repeat it. Then I laid out how your ideas have already played out in History. I was not calling hitler. I was trying to educate you on how poisonous your ideology is.

Quote:He just used it deliberately in a maliciously negative way with his propaganda. The Bible still IS potentially full of harmless bullshit.
Hey I'm pretty sure Hitler also believed that 2+2 = 4 just like I do does that make me wrong and like Hitler for agreeing with Hitler than 2+2=4?
Red herring.
Hitler's grade school math did not incite millions of people to rally against the world and kill millions more. However controlling religious belief did.
Which again is what you want to do.

Quote:you then say you don't care what Christians think so long at it does not harm people, unless what is thought comes from the bible, then it is your wish that our lives fall into calamity so as to make us loose faith in everything we believe, just so we can agree with you on this one social issue?
Quote:No I'm just saying that I hope that those who are bigoted simply because they have strongly homophobically bigoted  beliefs merely because the Bible is anti-homosexuality lose their faith if that changes their bigoted view on homosexuality.
Again As I am a Christian show me Book Chapter and verse in the NT first, that tells us to have an irrational aversion of homosexuals.

Again, the bible does not single out homosexuals. It lumps all who commit sexual sin under one heading and would have them repent if they are to follow God. Like the Jews/jewish law concerning Homosexuals it only pertains to those who follow the religion.

Quote:If the only reason some Christians are homophobic bigots is because they believe what the Bible says about homosexuality and if they didn't believe what the Bible says then they would stop being bigoted then of course I hope they lose their faith!
If that happening reduces bigotry then it's a good thing! Less bigotry=good.
Quote:That's not true for two reasons.
One you are literally using bigotry as a tool to get what you want. (Complete compliance and acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle) So much so you don't care if your aligning yourself with the SAME Tactics Hitler used to brainwash a nation.

Two, you have yet been able to point to a single instance where I have shown hate to the Homosexual. Again disagreement is not hate. yet you very specifically wished that my world be turned upside down inorder to shake me of my faith.

You are the bigoted monster here by all honest definition of the word. You don't care about anything except the whole and complete preservation of your social agenda and ideals. Everyone else who opposes you is met with extreme-ism and no quarter or consideration is given to specific objections. For people like you WERE of the Same mentality, and self righteous zeal who first put on white sheets, and oppressed black people in America, It is people like you who so willingly gave up their bibles and gobbled up hitler's Christianity so to march jews into ovens. It is people who whole heartedly just swallow up, hook line and sinker ALL public/popular societal doctrine without question and with blind abandon, then turn their HATE everyone and everything else who opposes soceity. You literally are who you think me to be.
Put your cause aside for a moment and look at the outline of behavior you are involved in. Everything I have pointed out here is true.

Know that you can't point to hate in my words against homosexuality, only opposition. Yet you wish (and really it is only a matter of time because you refuse to learn the lessons of history) ill befall me and my way of life because I simply do no agree with you. Now take that fact (you wish ill on me and my way of life because we disagree)

Ignore the why we disagree and just look at the hate it takes to wish ill on a person's whole way of life. Now ask yourself how is that any different that what Dark age Christians did? or KKK members did? Or what the Nazi's did... Again if you ignore the cause All of these groups share a common outline. It is this same outline that you automatically assigned to me, but again wrongfully so because again their is no hate in my opposition, only disagreement. So that only leaves you and your hate which again means you are what you claim me to be.

[quote]
Also I'd like to ask what have I said here that causes harm to homosexuals?

Yes I know the difference and yes that is possible. Once again I'm saying that if you have a bigoted view of homosexuality because of what the bible says about homosexuality then if losing your faith is the only way to change that then I hope that happens. The less bigots the better.
[quote]
To me hate is passifing or justifying someone when what they are doing is going to cause them long term harm, rather than confronting someone (who is seeking the truth) about their sin.
If you consider homosexuality is a sin and that is your motivation for thinking homosexuality is wrong then you are a homophobic bigot for biblical reasons so I hope you lose your faith so you can lose your bigotry.
If  you consider homosexuality to be wrong or unnatural then you're a bigot.
Quote:Again to do this is an act of brotherly love, not hate.
Regardless of if the motivation is intended to be love, if you think homosexuality is wrong then you're a bigot.
Again To disagree on the morality of a sex act does not make on a bigot. Wishing someone ill because the do not agree does indeed make you a bigot. So look again at who is using hate to push their agenda and who is not.

Messages In This Thread
the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 10, 2015 at 4:06 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 10, 2015 at 4:15 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by jenny1972 - October 12, 2015 at 11:07 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Longhorn - October 10, 2015 at 4:25 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Lemonvariable72 - October 10, 2015 at 6:02 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by drfuzzy - October 10, 2015 at 6:53 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 7:44 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 10, 2015 at 4:28 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 5:52 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Pyrrho - October 10, 2015 at 10:40 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 7:27 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Longhorn - October 10, 2015 at 8:40 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 8:49 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by vorlon13 - October 10, 2015 at 9:27 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Pyrrho - October 10, 2015 at 10:04 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Wyrd of Gawd - October 10, 2015 at 10:50 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 10:52 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Wyrd of Gawd - October 10, 2015 at 10:54 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 10, 2015 at 5:02 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Pyrrho - October 10, 2015 at 11:43 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 12:03 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 12:06 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Ravenshire - October 10, 2015 at 10:08 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 10:29 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 10, 2015 at 10:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 10:34 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 10, 2015 at 10:43 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 10:49 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Spooky - October 10, 2015 at 10:51 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 10:55 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Spooky - October 10, 2015 at 10:59 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Ravenshire - October 10, 2015 at 10:03 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 10, 2015 at 10:57 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 10, 2015 at 10:58 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 10:59 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 10, 2015 at 11:01 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Spooky - October 10, 2015 at 11:02 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 12:00 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 12:05 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 12:07 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 12:27 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 10, 2015 at 12:36 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 12:42 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 10, 2015 at 12:46 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 12:54 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 11:24 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 11, 2015 at 10:26 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 10, 2015 at 10:39 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by MentalGiant - October 10, 2015 at 9:06 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 10, 2015 at 9:22 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by vorlon13 - October 10, 2015 at 10:15 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Spooky - October 10, 2015 at 10:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 10:50 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Spooky - October 10, 2015 at 10:51 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 10, 2015 at 10:38 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 10, 2015 at 11:26 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by drfuzzy - October 10, 2015 at 11:52 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Pyrrho - October 10, 2015 at 12:01 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Randys brother - October 10, 2015 at 12:05 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by bennyboy - October 10, 2015 at 10:15 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 12:03 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by drfuzzy - October 10, 2015 at 12:07 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 10, 2015 at 12:13 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by vorlon13 - October 11, 2015 at 12:28 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 11, 2015 at 1:35 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 10, 2015 at 5:23 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 11, 2015 at 1:38 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 11, 2015 at 1:48 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 11, 2015 at 10:47 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 11, 2015 at 12:45 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 12, 2015 at 12:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 12, 2015 at 12:29 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 12:34 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 12, 2015 at 10:06 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 12:41 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 12, 2015 at 2:16 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 2:46 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 13, 2015 at 11:08 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 12:38 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 12, 2015 at 5:38 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 13, 2015 at 12:10 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 11, 2015 at 12:47 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 11, 2015 at 1:18 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Divinity - October 11, 2015 at 12:59 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by houseofcantor - October 11, 2015 at 1:20 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 11, 2015 at 1:18 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 11, 2015 at 1:23 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 12, 2015 at 5:40 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 11, 2015 at 1:33 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 12:07 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 12:29 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Cecelia - October 12, 2015 at 12:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 12:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 12:51 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 12:53 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 12:56 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 12:58 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:07 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 1:12 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:20 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 1:25 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 12:59 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:18 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 1:21 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:23 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 1:26 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 1:35 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:43 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 1:44 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:51 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 1:54 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by SofaKingHigh - October 12, 2015 at 6:44 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Homeless Nutter - October 12, 2015 at 9:54 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 1:31 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 1:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:44 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 1:54 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 12:41 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 12:42 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 12:46 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 12:53 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Athene - October 12, 2015 at 1:13 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:22 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Athene - October 12, 2015 at 1:25 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 1:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Athene - October 12, 2015 at 2:09 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 3:34 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Athene - October 12, 2015 at 5:38 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Fidel_Castronaut - October 12, 2015 at 6:10 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by drfuzzy - October 12, 2015 at 10:10 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by bennyboy - October 12, 2015 at 6:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Qwest - October 20, 2015 at 5:47 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 12, 2015 at 6:58 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by drfuzzy - October 12, 2015 at 7:04 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 13, 2015 at 12:17 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 13, 2015 at 12:20 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 13, 2015 at 12:24 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 12:27 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 12:32 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 12:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 12:44 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 12:47 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 13, 2015 at 12:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 12:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 13, 2015 at 12:48 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 12:52 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 13, 2015 at 1:00 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 13, 2015 at 1:01 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 13, 2015 at 1:02 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 13, 2015 at 1:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Losty - October 13, 2015 at 1:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 1:06 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 12:53 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 13, 2015 at 8:18 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 12, 2015 at 5:56 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 12, 2015 at 12:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Cecelia - October 12, 2015 at 1:01 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 1:58 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 3:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Athene - October 12, 2015 at 6:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by bennyboy - October 12, 2015 at 6:29 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 6:44 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 12, 2015 at 5:36 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by rexbeccarox - October 12, 2015 at 6:21 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 7:41 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 12, 2015 at 7:51 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 12, 2015 at 2:57 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by veoli - October 12, 2015 at 5:22 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 12, 2015 at 7:40 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 12, 2015 at 8:51 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 8:58 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 12, 2015 at 9:01 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by drfuzzy - October 12, 2015 at 9:10 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 12, 2015 at 9:32 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by drfuzzy - October 12, 2015 at 9:40 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 12, 2015 at 9:43 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 9:56 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 12, 2015 at 12:43 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 12, 2015 at 1:23 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 12, 2015 at 6:26 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 12, 2015 at 7:15 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 12, 2015 at 7:16 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 12, 2015 at 7:20 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 12, 2015 at 7:35 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 12:26 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ronedee - October 13, 2015 at 12:29 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 12:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 12:35 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 13, 2015 at 12:26 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 13, 2015 at 12:59 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 1:11 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 1:15 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 13, 2015 at 4:09 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Fidel_Castronaut - October 13, 2015 at 4:53 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by FatAndFaithless - October 13, 2015 at 11:31 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 2:05 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by The Grand Nudger - October 13, 2015 at 2:26 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Cecelia - October 13, 2015 at 5:33 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 13, 2015 at 5:37 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Cecelia - October 13, 2015 at 6:14 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 13, 2015 at 6:28 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 13, 2015 at 11:40 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 18, 2015 at 11:35 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Cecelia - October 14, 2015 at 1:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 14, 2015 at 5:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 14, 2015 at 9:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 14, 2015 at 5:23 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 14, 2015 at 11:48 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Jackalope - October 15, 2015 at 3:20 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 15, 2015 at 3:35 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 15, 2015 at 9:46 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 14, 2015 at 11:52 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 14, 2015 at 11:55 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 14, 2015 at 11:55 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 14, 2015 at 11:59 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 15, 2015 at 12:08 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 15, 2015 at 12:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 15, 2015 at 12:38 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 15, 2015 at 12:42 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 15, 2015 at 12:54 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 15, 2015 at 1:19 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 15, 2015 at 3:07 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 15, 2015 at 4:30 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 15, 2015 at 4:35 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 15, 2015 at 11:59 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 15, 2015 at 12:16 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 17, 2015 at 12:07 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by vorlon13 - October 17, 2015 at 9:43 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Longhorn - October 17, 2015 at 10:48 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 17, 2015 at 9:46 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by vorlon13 - October 17, 2015 at 9:47 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 17, 2015 at 10:50 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Angrboda - October 18, 2015 at 11:47 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 18, 2015 at 1:36 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 18, 2015 at 12:03 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 18, 2015 at 1:39 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 18, 2015 at 2:00 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 19, 2015 at 9:30 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 19, 2015 at 5:16 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 18, 2015 at 12:36 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 18, 2015 at 2:36 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 18, 2015 at 2:51 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 19, 2015 at 9:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 19, 2015 at 10:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 19, 2015 at 11:14 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 20, 2015 at 10:03 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 25, 2015 at 7:06 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ForsakenHeretic - October 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 19, 2015 at 10:22 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 19, 2015 at 11:09 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 20, 2015 at 10:57 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Reforged - October 25, 2015 at 7:34 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 18, 2015 at 3:22 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 19, 2015 at 1:24 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by ForsakenHeretic - October 18, 2015 at 12:40 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 18, 2015 at 1:09 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 18, 2015 at 1:38 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 19, 2015 at 9:28 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by SofaKingHigh - October 19, 2015 at 9:45 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 20, 2015 at 9:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 20, 2015 at 10:39 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 20, 2015 at 12:35 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 20, 2015 at 1:59 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by abaris - October 20, 2015 at 5:58 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 20, 2015 at 7:37 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 8:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 21, 2015 at 8:13 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 9:26 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Fidel_Castronaut - October 21, 2015 at 8:32 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 9:26 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 20, 2015 at 10:39 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 19, 2015 at 12:56 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 20, 2015 at 1:25 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 20, 2015 at 7:49 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Angrboda - October 19, 2015 at 1:28 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 20, 2015 at 1:35 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 18, 2015 at 5:16 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 18, 2015 at 6:51 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 19, 2015 at 9:36 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 19, 2015 at 2:22 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Angrboda - October 19, 2015 at 2:24 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Qwest - October 20, 2015 at 11:13 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 20, 2015 at 1:56 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Qwest - October 20, 2015 at 5:59 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by abaris - October 20, 2015 at 6:02 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 8:10 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 20, 2015 at 5:49 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 21, 2015 at 5:08 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 1:00 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 21, 2015 at 6:28 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 9:27 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by vorlon13 - October 21, 2015 at 9:41 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 21, 2015 at 9:48 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 1:21 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 21, 2015 at 3:13 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Qwest - October 23, 2015 at 5:17 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by abaris - October 21, 2015 at 4:07 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Losty - October 21, 2015 at 4:57 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 11:34 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 21, 2015 at 10:46 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 21, 2015 at 11:26 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Losty - October 22, 2015 at 2:06 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 10:52 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Losty - October 23, 2015 at 2:11 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 21, 2015 at 7:10 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 21, 2015 at 9:03 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 21, 2015 at 9:24 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 12:22 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Losty - October 22, 2015 at 12:17 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 12:24 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 22, 2015 at 1:16 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 9:01 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Grandizer - October 22, 2015 at 1:37 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 9:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Grandizer - October 22, 2015 at 11:32 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 11:48 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 8:49 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 1:48 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 22, 2015 at 1:52 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 2:17 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 9:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 22, 2015 at 10:07 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 11:17 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 12:39 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 22, 2015 at 2:25 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 22, 2015 at 2:28 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 2:31 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 22, 2015 at 8:42 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 11:05 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 12:47 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Crossless1 - October 22, 2015 at 12:55 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 2:03 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 2:00 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 3:29 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 22, 2015 at 4:15 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 9:37 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 22, 2015 at 10:22 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 22, 2015 at 10:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by abaris - October 22, 2015 at 10:34 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 11:22 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Angrboda - October 23, 2015 at 12:31 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 11:50 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Divinity - October 22, 2015 at 11:58 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 12:17 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Divinity - October 22, 2015 at 12:26 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 1:54 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Divinity - October 22, 2015 at 2:08 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 9:28 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Wyrd of Gawd - October 23, 2015 at 3:17 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Foxaèr - October 22, 2015 at 3:24 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Divinity - October 22, 2015 at 3:30 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 22, 2015 at 4:16 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 9:34 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 22, 2015 at 9:38 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 10:01 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 22, 2015 at 10:11 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 10:16 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 22, 2015 at 10:48 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Angrboda - October 23, 2015 at 12:46 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Angrboda - October 23, 2015 at 12:37 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Crossless1 - October 22, 2015 at 12:23 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 1:47 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 22, 2015 at 3:19 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Divinity - October 22, 2015 at 4:25 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 22, 2015 at 4:48 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 9:41 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 22, 2015 at 4:36 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 22, 2015 at 5:43 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Cecelia - October 22, 2015 at 6:17 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by vorlon13 - October 22, 2015 at 7:34 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 22, 2015 at 7:36 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 22, 2015 at 8:34 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Cecelia - October 22, 2015 at 8:58 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 22, 2015 at 9:20 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 22, 2015 at 9:33 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 22, 2015 at 9:35 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 9:47 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 10:05 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 10:28 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by KevinM1 - October 22, 2015 at 10:39 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 22, 2015 at 10:25 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by loganonekenobi - October 23, 2015 at 2:33 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 23, 2015 at 2:54 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 23, 2015 at 4:28 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 23, 2015 at 8:52 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 23, 2015 at 8:57 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 23, 2015 at 6:04 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 23, 2015 at 6:50 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 23, 2015 at 6:55 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 23, 2015 at 6:58 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by TheRocketSurgeon - October 23, 2015 at 7:31 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 23, 2015 at 8:01 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 23, 2015 at 8:27 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Mermaid - October 23, 2015 at 4:57 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Drich - October 23, 2015 at 8:57 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Losty - October 23, 2015 at 10:27 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Divinity - October 23, 2015 at 11:12 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by dyresand - October 23, 2015 at 11:43 am
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by robvalue - October 23, 2015 at 4:58 pm
RE: the hammer of homosexuality - by Edwardo Piet - October 23, 2015 at 6:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal Fake Messiah 21 2869 January 21, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Bible condemns homosexuality. Jehanne 190 29275 May 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Homosexuality degenerates Safirno 83 10061 July 9, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is Christianity against homosexuality? 123abc 60 10774 October 10, 2015 at 8:17 am
Last Post: robvalue
  HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN' BigGiantPorky 98 21194 August 1, 2015 at 10:58 am
Last Post: dyresand
  On the subject of homosexuality... Boris Karloff 42 10930 January 20, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  A wonderful response to biblical objections to homosexuality. Esquilax 22 7054 January 20, 2014 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Bashing Homosexuality and Everyone is Behind Him Yahweh 3 2094 December 25, 2013 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Yahweh
  Homosexuality is a sin? Well, Xtians, what about these other 76 things? Creed of Heresy 96 33233 May 28, 2013 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why Homosexuality is Okay Erinome 92 36788 January 21, 2012 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: I_Am_Death