Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN'
HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN'
I've recently uploaded a new video 'HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN' where I refute the three biggest arguments Christians use against homosexuality, check it out guys and tell me if you agree with the video or not?

<snip>
RE: HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN'
I got this.

Administrator Notice
Please refer to the rules of this forum, no advertizement/self promotion before you have accrued 30 posts and 30 days of membership. Unless you are here to spam, in that case, I'd be glad to ban you right away
I've got your big giant porky right here.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN'
Pm me the link.
(July 28, 2015 at 12:53 pm)BigGiantPorky Wrote: I've recently uploaded a new video 'HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN' where I refute the three biggest arguments Christians use against homosexuality, check it out guys and tell me if you agree with the video or not?

<snip>

I'm sure you post goes something like "the bible never mentions it" and then you proceed to dilute what the bible does say to various gender netural/does directly say 'Man shall not lay/have sex with Man' in the NT as in the Old and even in the OT it doesn't really say that, even though it does...

Old hat new sport.

Why/How does your argument fail so quickly?

Real simple. The bible only Gives ONE context in which sex is allowed. That is a sanctified marriage.

So you see Sport, Even if you take away the 'Thou shalt not have Gay sex" The bible clearly has written in it, you still don't Have a "thou shalt allow gay people to marry and have sex" as you do with 1 cor 7. with straight people.

What does this mean? Gay sex is like any other sexual sin. No better no worse, but it is a sexual sin and like all sexual sin is indeed one of the worse sins you can commit. Even so, sexual sin (ALL of it) is not unforgivable. All one need to is repent from it and turn his back on this sin, and seek the redemption Christ offers.
So, Drich, gay sex is "no better no worse" than say, rape or pedophilia?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Or remarriage following divorce ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Can someone please rank the seriousness of various sins from head-chopping felonies to light community service? Is eating shellfish more serious than gay sex? Is failure to get baptized more serious than mass murder? If you pray in public will you go to hell? If you aren't an eunuch for the kingdom of heaven's sake will you end up in the lake of fire? If you help a widow younger than 60 how long will you spend in hell?
(July 28, 2015 at 4:54 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: So, Drich, gay sex is "no better no worse" than say, rape or pedophilia?

according to what standard? Pop morality? the laws of man? concent divides crime and sin according to that standard.

As far as God is concerned Those who would 'Harm a child' have a special place in Hell waiting for them according to Christ himself outside of that all sexual sin is the same.

Lust after a woman is the same as raping her. or man.
(July 28, 2015 at 5:03 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Or remarriage following divorce ??

Remarriage is permitted if the divorice is valid. "one being unfaithful to their vows."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin and death LinuxGal 35 2244 December 11, 2023 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  the nature of sin Drich 137 18264 August 11, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal Fake Messiah 21 2725 January 21, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Bible condemns homosexuality. Jehanne 190 28709 May 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3074 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Sin and the Blame Game LadyForCamus 115 29935 June 20, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Without the Shedding of Blood There is No Remission of Sin Rhondazvous 231 58000 June 4, 2017 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5534 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Question for Christians regarding elimination of Sin ErGingerbreadMandude 11 2765 January 29, 2017 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  hate the sin, love the sinner mcolafson 101 14152 September 5, 2016 at 11:19 am
Last Post: LostLocke