Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bible condemns homosexuality.
The Bible condemns homosexuality.
Let's hope that these wackos are a dying breed:

https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/resourc...osexuality
RE: The Bible condemns homosexuality.
The bible condemns that which man himself was against, nothing more; especially since man himself wrote the damn thing with his primitive damn fucking mind that primitive Christians today worship as though it is the almighty word of wisdom. Almighty word of shit, to be more precise.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It also condemns mixed fabric, working on the sabbath, eating shellfish, premarital sex, and masturbation.

And I bet each of these hypocrites has broken at least one each.

In the least they're a bunch of wankers.
Dying to live, living to die.
This is what I gathered from the article:

Ignorant people aren't the problem. It's ignorant people who think they know shit that are the problem.
Who the fuck are these people? 

Oh wait: "The American TFP was inspired by the work of the Brazilian intellectual and man of action Prof. Plino Correa de Olivera".

OK, who is that?: https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/about/tfp-founder

And his book: http://www.tfp.org/revolution-and-counter-revolution/

Catholics everywhere must be so proud.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The thing about condemnation of homosexuality in the bible is that anything related to the Old Testament is disregarded unless an individual is a Jew.

When it comes to the New Testament, the only person to have a problem with it is Paul. Big surprise! The man was a lunatic anyway, so anything he had to say about anything can automatically be disregarded.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
So I left a comment:

"Hating gays is one of the few parts of the Bible that I don't ignore."

As soon as I saw that it would be posted pending review of a moderator, I figured it would be screened out. Sure enough. A few refreshes later and my comment was gone. At least one of those TFP assholes had to read it first. Maybe even took a moment to reflect on their own hypocrisy. So I guess there's that. Shit like this makes my blood boil. On top of that, they're cowards. Fuck these guys.
Quote:1.  "Do you not know that the unjust will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor boy prostitutes nor sodomites nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

Wow.  Trump is fucked.
So are his evangelical and fundamentalist apologists.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 19, 2018 at 10:44 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: So I left a comment:

"Hating gays is one of the few parts of the Bible that I don't ignore."

So I guess there's that. Shit like this makes my blood boil. On top of that, they're cowards. Fuck these guys.

How so, we stand before a world that disagrees with us and make no bones about what we believe. To hate gays and lesbians is sinful, Christ said we are to love everyone even our enemies, this is how we love Christ by loving others. We can hate the sin and are encouraged to do so, but not the sinner. Even though we drastically disagree I do not us profane and undermining language toward you, I do not even get mad at you, a difference between the atheist and Christian.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44071 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal Fake Messiah 21 2725 January 21, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3602 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Homosexuality degenerates Safirno 83 9408 July 9, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  the hammer of homosexuality loganonekenobi 403 49074 October 25, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Is Christianity against homosexuality? 123abc 60 10371 October 10, 2015 at 8:17 am
Last Post: robvalue
  HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN' BigGiantPorky 98 20653 August 1, 2015 at 10:58 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Illinois bible colleges: "We shouldn't have to follow state standards because bible!" Esquilax 34 7437 January 23, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Matthew 6: Jesus condemns public prayer Coffee Jesus 22 7325 April 13, 2014 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Coffee Jesus
  On the subject of homosexuality... Boris Karloff 42 10668 January 20, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Ryantology