Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal
German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal
It seems that Catholic Church in Germany is ready to stop persecuting gays and accept homosexuality as OK

Quote:There was agreement that the sexual preference of humans is expressed in puberty and assumes a hetero- or homosexual orientation. Both were normal forms of sexual predisposition that could not be changed, or needed to be changed, by any specific socialization.

With regard to the coexistence of heterosexual couples, the bishops Koch and Bode referred to the papal text " Amoris laetitia ". The letter no longer rates a sexual relationship after divorce and remarriage as a serious sin and therefore does not provide for a general exclusion from receiving the Eucharist.

The participants disagreed whether the use of artificial contraceptives should be allowed in marriage and in the case of unmarried couples. So far, the Catholic Church considers only natural methods of contraception such as the temperature or cycle method to be morally justifiable.

https://www.katholisch.de/artikel/23826-...s-normales
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal
Gee golly thanks for your approval Catholic Church! 🙄
(December 30, 2019 at 8:37 am)jbob40919 Wrote: The Catholic Church has a long history of homosexuality,especially with young boys.What else is new?
My friend don't mix up Pedophilia with Homosexuality their distinct things .
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 30, 2019 at 8:40 am)SUNGULA Wrote:
(December 30, 2019 at 8:37 am)jbob40919 Wrote: The Catholic Church has a long history of homosexuality,especially with young boys.What else is new?

I think that they are just plain homosexuals.
I think that a lot of these guys feel bad about being homosexuals so they promise the jewish god to work for him in return for entry into heaven. So they become priests.
Since the urge for sex is strong, eventually they cave in.
Some have sex with young boys. Some find each other and have sex with each other.

Of course, we aren't going to hear about the 2 adult homosexuals.
The only cases we hear about is the young boy accusing the priest of abuse.

I think it is the same with nuns.

There are also cases of nuns being sexually abused by priests.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/16/inside-the...sive-nuns/
"“God is Love,” Sister Mary Juanita Barto told Finnegan as she repeatedly raped her in classrooms at Mater Christi High School in Queens in the late 1960s."

"But after Pope Francis recently made the bombshell admission that some nuns were abused by priests and even used as sex slaves, dozens of Catholics have come forward to report a tangential, and just as evil, phenomenon — sexual abuse by nuns."
1. Homosexuality is normal.

2. Normal is boring.

A. Homosexuality is boring.
(December 30, 2019 at 8:40 am)SUNGULA Wrote:

Totally agree that pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things.  There's really no debate there unless you are one of the uniformed who assume they are one in the same - like my daughter's dipshit mother-in-law.  She can't see the difference thanks to what she's been taught in her prayer groups.

But the fact of the matter is that what we have heard is about boys being molested by priests.  It's seldom that you hear of girls in that same position.

With the patriarchy of the church and the days when there were only altar boys; boys were regularly in the company of priests and therefore able to be groomed.  Growing up Catholic in the 60s and 70s I know that we girls had little one-on-one interaction with the priests and brothers in the parishes and as teachers in the schools.  It was not unusual for boys to be in the company of male clergy on a regular basis.

Though the difference is distinct the proximity made sexual behavior with boys much easier.  It was an honor for a boy in a family to be an altar boy.  It was a situation that led to boys being pushed into spending an inordinate amount of time in the company of male clergy.  Sexual desires in priests that were supposed to be suppressed were expressed with who was most available to them.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

What men do with their dicks needs neither the consent nor approval of the motherfucking pope.

Fuck him.

Raw.

(January 8, 2020 at 10:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 30, 2019 at 8:40 am)SUNGULA Wrote: My friend don't mix up Pedophilia with Homosexuality their distinct things .

Totally agree that pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things.  There's really no debate there unless you are one of the uniformed who assume they are one in the same - like my daughter's dipshit mother-in-law.  She can't see the difference thanks to what she's been taught in her prayer groups.

But the fact of the matter is that what we have heard is about boys being molested by priests.  It's seldom that you hear of girls in that same position.

With the patriarchy of the church and the days when there were only altar boys; boys were regularly in the company of priests and therefore able to be groomed.  Growing up Catholic in the 60s and 70s I know that we girls had little one-on-one interaction with the priests and brothers in the parishes and as teachers in the schools.  It was not unusual for boys to be in the company of male clergy on a regular basis.

Though the difference is distinct the proximity made sexual behavior with boys much easier.  It was an honor for a boy in a family to be an altar boy.  It was a situation that led to boys being pushed into spending an inordinate amount of time in the company of male clergy.  Sexual desires in priests that were supposed to be suppressed were expressed with who was most available to them.
All correct
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 30, 2019 at 8:30 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Gee golly thanks for your approval Catholic Church! 🙄

I'm looking forward to the day when the RCC's approval on anything is ignored. When my sons were growing up, we went to church because we thought that it was the right thing to do. We volunteered for the Boy Scouts of America because we thought that it was the right thing to do. But we NEVER left our children alone with other people unless we vetted them pretty thoroughly, church or scouts included. FWIW, my sons are not religious, but I will say that the scouting program exposed my sons to things that I never would have thought of if I hadn't joined them in it. In retrospect, had I been an atheist then, I could have bought the scouting handbooks and learned and taught them the things in them. The scouting program is useful for living. The RCC's program is useful for death. YMMV.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 30, 2019 at 8:30 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Gee golly thanks for your approval Catholic Church! 🙄

It's just adorbs when the RCC imagines that they're still relevant on social issues.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 790 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2127 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Bible condemns homosexuality. Jehanne 190 28723 May 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Totally Agree! Minimalist 11 1793 December 22, 2016 at 4:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Homosexuality degenerates Safirno 83 9415 July 9, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  the hammer of homosexuality loganonekenobi 403 49084 October 25, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Is Christianity against homosexuality? 123abc 60 10376 October 10, 2015 at 8:17 am
Last Post: robvalue
  HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN' BigGiantPorky 98 20660 August 1, 2015 at 10:58 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Did Bishops (In London) Ever Debate Whether Or Not Women Were Human? ReptilianPeon 8 3388 March 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Brometheus
  On the subject of homosexuality... Boris Karloff 42 10674 January 20, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Ryantology