Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What many atheists feel like with theists logic.
#11
RE: What many atheists feel like with theists logic.
Sure. Well, I value all the theists on the site because they are people, and I afford them a minimum level of respect. That respect even extends to ignoring them instead of insulting them where appropriate. But I don't necessarily respect or value what they have to say about religion, because I see it as mostly nonsense.

I suppose a better word is appreciate. I appreciate the theists who actually want to talk to us as people, rather than preach at us. I can consider them friends rather than people shouting stuff at me.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
What many atheists feel like with theists logic. - by Jackie - February 3, 2016 at 10:48 am
RE: What many atheists feel like with theists logic. - by robvalue - February 3, 2016 at 11:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Things *I* Don’t Like About Atheists BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1196 April 1, 2026 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How the sane feel about the party of 45. Jackie 5 1672 February 2, 2021 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The best way to feel good about yourself... ignoramus 6 2186 December 7, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: tackattack
  The cognitive dissonance theist might feel. Jackie 1 721 March 22, 2018 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  I Feel Sorry For TheOnion Minimalist 6 2188 March 31, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christoid logic #2 - the one true lie! ignoramus 8 2882 February 19, 2016 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Athene
  How many babies do you eat a week? Dystopia 68 19869 January 30, 2015 at 1:11 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  How Many Creationists Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb? RonaldReagansGhost666 6 3915 January 15, 2013 at 5:52 am
Last Post: Welsh cake
  Logic Supplies (another Stimbo Original) Cyberman 0 1144 November 14, 2012 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Wink The many faces of Jebus and Mary Napoléon 10 4921 January 12, 2012 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)