Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 10:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you've been on the forum too long when...
RE: You know you've been on the forum too long when...
(April 6, 2016 at 7:54 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(April 6, 2016 at 4:54 pm)Evie Wrote: Your need to explain and your sad face at the end is cute, CM.

http://atheistforums.org/rules.php
Quote:Sockpuppets
Registering multiple accounts (sockpuppets) is not allowed. We define "multiple accounts" as more than one account registered and / or used by the same person, regardless of whether the accounts are actively used or banned.

Since IP address detection is one of the methods used to find members with multiple accounts, this may result in staff suspecting innocent members who happen to share the same IP address (e.g. two members living in the same house). To avoid suspicion, please contact a member of staff if more than one member shares an Internet connection.

The punishment for violating this rule will be a permanent ban of both the sockpuppet account and the original account.

I shouldn't join A69 on this account because I'm on so much while at work (and from what I hear goes on in there some of that shit could get me fired and I do not want to slip up on that and accidentally open a thread I shouldn't), and I can't create a second account because two accounts for the same person isn't allowed.

TBH none of the thread titles are that bad. I'm guessing that if your boss is cool with you on the forums, there won't be any problem with the titles of the threads in A69. I just wouldn't open some of the threads. The debauchery would be too much!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know you've been on the forum too long when... - by SteelCurtain - April 7, 2016 at 5:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm too sexy for my shirt. Brian37 12 728 February 27, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  You know you are old when. Brian37 70 4583 January 28, 2021 at 9:24 am
Last Post: polymath257
  This SNL skit is just too perfect Apollo 6 690 December 16, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Apollo
  NEWS ALERT: Elvis Has Been Sighted! A Theist 3 512 February 4, 2018 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  You Know You've Been on AF Too Long When.... FatAndFaithless 52 7114 January 31, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers! Whateverist 12 2639 February 9, 2017 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Superheroes are ordinary people too. ignoramus 13 2263 June 19, 2016 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Kansas, the FSM, and Intelligent Design (long but funny!) drfuzzy 4 1081 October 3, 2015 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Again, Too Damn Close To The Truth Minimalist 9 2319 September 22, 2014 at 11:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too True to be Funny Minimalist 0 922 April 7, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist