Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 7:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I do if I'm being forced to go to a Christian School?
#21
RE: What should I do if I'm being forced to go to a Christian School?
I can understand how dependent teenagers are on their parents for basic survival.

However, at my age, if there is one thing I have learned it is that given an opportunity to be young again and knowing what I now know, I would speak my mind regardless of the circumstances.
"What a little moonlight can do." ~ Billie Holiday
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What should I do if I'm being forced to go to a Christian School? - by Kitan Etos - June 6, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Germany : Court rules to remove crucifix in School Andreas 6 3027 February 25, 2026 at 3:18 am
Last Post: jamis
Lightbulb POLL: As an Atheist, What Do You View as Being the Most Rational Political Outlook? Engel 129 61799 January 20, 2026 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Paschal's Wager re-formulated mathematically: why being Christian is Rational. Nishant Xavier 59 14243 August 6, 2023 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Athiest parent sending child to Catholic school EchoEllis 36 11468 December 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  Is being an atheist important to you? EgoDeath 63 18994 February 27, 2019 at 7:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists being asked about the existence of Jesus Der/die AtheistIn 154 48516 January 24, 2019 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is your reason for being an atheist? dimitrios10 43 16864 June 6, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  The only human being to have won 2 unshared Nobel Prizes was an atheist. Jehanne 29 12196 March 14, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I was almost caught being an atheist Der/die AtheistIn 31 13725 December 13, 2017 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Being An Atheist Doesn't Make You A Good Person mlmooney89 38 13241 September 7, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: drfuzzy



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)