Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 7:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Officers Shot Dead By Snipers, 7 Wounded in Dallas Protest Against Police Violence
RE: 4 Officers Shot Dead By Snipers, 7 Wounded in Dallas Protest Against Police Violence
(July 9, 2016 at 1:19 am)Losty Wrote:
(July 9, 2016 at 1:10 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: http://www.mintpressnews.com/776-people-...ed/209127/

The police shoot hundreds of unarmed people every year. I think the people are justified to shoot back every once in a while. What other situation is there that we would ever be okay with where one group has a license to shoot another with no repercussions.

Honestly, I don't feel bad when police get shot. It's not an opinion that I normally express, but I think the police are mostly useless bullies and parasites. They don't stop crime, they are largely parasites on society who get into the job to legally bully people. Before the obvious has to be said, yes, not all of them. The only reason the police aren't worse is because we live in a society with checks and balances on them, but there aren't enough. It's not just the US, it's a world wide problem with law enforcement. The whole industry is set up wrong. They don't even stop crime. They just punish it. How many cops go unpunished for murders? What do they think is going to happen? If a group of people are shooting my friends, it's justified to shoot back. I probably wouldn't feel this way if a few of them actually went to prison for murdering unarmed people every year.

Ok...but that doesn't make it ok to murder them. Especially not to murder ones who have never killed anyone. Just...ugh. Icky feelings.

How come people don't feel bad when gang members are shot? 80% of murders in the US are gang violence. Nobody gives a shit because that's the life they choose.

You know what, every police officer supports the system they are part of to some degree. 161 unarmed victims of police murders should be 161 police in prison for life. Other police protect them with their bullshit cop code. The whole system is corrupt and evil and all police to some degree know that and still participate in it. So no, I don't feel bad for them when they get shot. At least they were armed at the time. It's more then you can say for many victims of cop murder. Fuck the police.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Officers Shot Dead By Snipers, 7 Wounded in Dallas Protest Against Police Violence - by CapnAwesome - July 9, 2016 at 1:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 735 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The terrorism and violence perpetrated by the Uyghurs preceding the "training camps" Duty 10 1296 December 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2943 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 3106 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 19955 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3914 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1417 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2892 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 1101 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3571 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger