Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 12:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Officers Shot Dead By Snipers, 7 Wounded in Dallas Protest Against Police Violence
RE: 4 Officers Shot Dead By Snipers, 7 Wounded in Dallas Protest Against Police Violence
(July 12, 2016 at 9:36 pm)MyGLeonTrotsky Wrote: Hate to say it, but these officers had it coming to them. They did this to themselves. If you join yourself to any organization, faith, affiliation or otherwise, you have to be held responsible for the consequences of being a part of that organization or affiliation. If I joined the Mafia, I would be held responsible for what that entailed and these police are no different.

(July 12, 2016 at 7:00 am)Brian37 Wrote: How many guns do we need before society says "enough"? We have more guns than citizens. What would be enough guns? 500,000,000? 1 billion? 2 billion? 3 billion? I can never get a good answer from the gun worshipers. It's always "TYRANNY, COMMIE, FASCIST". Bullshit selfish tirades because a gun's life is more important than a humans.

Communists are actually very pro-gun, despite right-winger claims. Mao Zedong himself said that change comes through the barrel of the gun. Of course, this isn't about communism but common sense gun legislation. The United States is the largest arms dealer in the world and has more gun deaths combined than deaths in all of the wars it's fought.

We need some common sense reforms, that much is obvious.

Oh fuck off MYGleon  BOTH of the black guys shot in national news, THEIR family members all said what happened in Dallas was NOT justified.

I am sick of this shit. It is possible to be against police abuse and also advocate non violence at the same time. Violence begets violence and revenge is bullshit, it solves nothing.

YES racism, be it intentional or unintentional by law enforcement DOES exist. 

I am going to scream this over and over if I have to.

Our problem is that WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT LISTEN, lots do, but many don't. The ones that don't listen or flat out racist, or simply unintentionally tone deaf because they hide behind "I'm not a bigot myself", the same dodge moderate and liberal Muslims hide behind "Most dont" which is not the point. It only takes just enough of a big enough MINORITY that cause problems that the majority does not confront.

THE OTHER problem is our flooded gun market. The morons who are blind to that RIGHTFULLY  want police to be safe, I AGREE, they should be. But when all you do pump guns out like candy, those same police we want to get home safely at night, have to fear every traffic stop as that person being a potential danger. 

How about we should ALL want police and blacks and whites to all make it home safely at night? How about we ACCEPT that blacks ARE hurt worse by the economy and justice system. How about we also accept that we SHOULD NOT be scaring cops into using guns as a default, and also teach society to KNOW that the odds are they are more likely to hurt themselves or someone in the home before protecting themselves from a stranger or active shooter.

NO those cops did not deserve it anymore than those two black guys. WE simply have one fucking party and one industry lobby scaring the crap out of police and whites and blacks for no other reason than to protect the profits of gun factories.

AND NO NO NO NO NO,............ Anyone responding to this with "COMMIE, FASCIST, TYRANNY" can go fuck themselves.

I am simply sick of the violence, I am sick of the gun death, I don't care who is doing what to who. I care about black lives, I care that we ignore race is an issue with police interactions. BUT MORE GUNS is not the fucking solution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Officers Shot Dead By Snipers, 7 Wounded in Dallas Protest Against Police Violence - by Brian37 - July 13, 2016 at 10:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 736 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The terrorism and violence perpetrated by the Uyghurs preceding the "training camps" Duty 10 1300 December 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2943 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 3107 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 19956 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3915 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1417 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2893 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 1102 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3571 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger