Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh no, not another new topic! About a former atheist state
#6
RE: Oh no, not another new topic! About a former atheist state
Well, for a regime positively building shrines to the good old days, it helps to drag up any corpse from those good ole days you can find..particularly if they're the kind of corpse that'll play ball. Putin and the orthodoxy have held hands and all but called for a new cold war. Pretty much the same schtick that gets pulled here on a daily basis.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh no, not another new topic! About a former atheist state - by The Grand Nudger - October 6, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 48406 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr Pat Mustard 18 5761 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  former Christians here? i need help with a research mcolafson 3 2387 August 29, 2016 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Drich
  new atheist need advice afrist34 41 8120 July 14, 2016 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Sterben
  This former Catholic will blast Pope OP/ED Jackie 28 12026 June 11, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: Jackie
  C.S. Lewis was not an Atheist (revised) Rhondazvous 3 2275 April 18, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  C.S. Lewis was not an Atheist Rhondazvous 3 1579 April 18, 2015 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Former atheist declares healing power of god Kitan Etos 9 4720 March 16, 2015 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Genesis is not fact, there for Jesus is not necessary? FiveSpotCharlie 58 23760 March 5, 2015 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  One of my state's ignorant congress critters Mister Agenda 24 7343 January 30, 2015 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)