Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 9:06 am

Poll: Deluded asshat or Inspired Cretin
This poll is closed.
Deluded Asshat
85.71%
12 85.71%
Inspired Cretin
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A delusional blog to a make believe enemy
RE: A delusional blog to a make believe enemy
I just found this open letter from the devil replying to this poor, sick individual. Found it in my imagination, that is.
Quote:Dear poor unfortunate soul,

I don't hate you, quite the contrary as I'll explain, and you really can't hate me, since you don't know me. I don't know your mind but I'm sure you and others wouldn't hate me so much if you ever were to hear my side of the story.

All you've ever heard about me and the resistance movement that I lead has come from the official propaganda. Like most tyrants, Yahweh has gone to great lengths to control the information you and others have access to. Also like most tyrants, one of the features of his propaganda are boasts of overwhelming strength and that inevitable victory just around the corner. Victory is always around the corner with beings like him. He claims to be omnipotent and yet can't crush our rebellion. Do you know why that is? Tyrants can threaten and rule by fear, as your lord certainly does, they can torture and kill but they can't extort love or respect.

You think it's "love" but your relationship with Jesus is much like the "love" and abusive husband has for his wife. It's really a descriptive analogy when you think about it. Yahweh grinds down your self-esteem, convincing you that you aren't worthy of love ("you're a sinner") and that you deserve the abuse ("he doesn't want to send me to Hell but we're such sinners that we deserve eternal torture"). When he flies into rages or abuses you, it's alway because you provoked it, right? Earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, droughts, etc are always taken as signs that "we're turned away from the Lord and so...". He cuts you off from other family and friends if he doesn't also control them. The objective is to take away any other supports you might use to break free or assert your independence. He wears you down so much that you make excuses for his abusive behavior. He always loves you but is "testing you" or whatever.

Another feature of a tyrant's propaganda is he always paints the rebels as seeking power or trying to destroy for its own sake. That's what he's told you about my motivations, right? Do you want to know the truth? I realized he's a madman. He's so narcissistic and drunk with power he needs to have everyone praising him all the time. The slightest criticism or even failure to properly bow before him can provoke a tantrum you'd expect from a spoiled two year old. He's flooded worlds and firebombed cities all because some people offended him. He threatens all of you with eternal torture for nothing more than thought crimes.

I rebelled against him because he's a mad tyrant. All the angels know this but a third of them wanted to see if they could cash in and benefit from his administration and another third are simply too afraid of his wrath. A third of the bravest and most heroic of angels has chosen to join me in overthrowing the celestial tyrant and save the universe. No one deserves to live under his iron grip for even a day, never mind eternally.

Long live the resistance!
[/quote]
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Messages In This Thread
RE: A delusional blog to a make believe enemy - by DeistPaladin - May 30, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Christians delusional? This one is. Nihilist Virus 13 2300 July 10, 2016 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A drich blog Drich 61 10137 February 2, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  He who is a friend of the world is an enemy of mine? clergyman 14 2854 July 3, 2014 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Apologetics blog domain name John V 54 19273 August 13, 2013 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  God his own Enemy Dionysius 63 24779 July 11, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Are Christians Stupid Or Just Ignorant and Delusional? Xavier 68 24202 March 10, 2012 at 11:07 am
Last Post: black36
  Do You Think Christians Are Crazy and Delusional Or Just Plain Thick? Xavier 43 18073 February 3, 2012 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Zen Badger