Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why atheists make fun of you christians
Why atheists make fun of you christians
[Image: 150116-ben-carson-compares-founding-fathers-to-isis.jpg]
^This guy is plainly a moron the founding fathers wanted to break free  
from the rule under England and colonize what was soon to be America. Isis is just 
killing people and destroying shit because god and land. 
[Image: ben-carson-slavery.jpg]
^my response to this picture above
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ljiakoha7t1qfeqwgo1_500.jpg]
^deep down you know have doubts about the bible  and how some of this stuff makes no logical sense...
[Image: 82786106.jpg]
^Because you need a book to dictate your fucking morals... what a shame....
[Image: some-christians-are-just-stupid_o_394032.jpg]
^Because you haven't put two and two together  and figured  it out yet like the rest of us on this  forum. 

[Image: i-like-your-christ-but-do-not-like-your-...140965.jpg]
^why don't you start being more like that christian not jesus is pointing too. Because you know
its a step in the right direction to stop pissing atheists off and treat  us kindly because you know (see image below)
[Image: church.jpg] 

Now lets get the root why we make fun of you christians... some of you belong in young earth creation, flat earth (showed a video why it would be  impossible), and a global flood etc... now for one moment... if  any of that were true.. it would be common knowledge would it not. But why is it that when evidence in reality shows up you have to deny deny and keep on denying it. This image below sums it up pretty well...
[Image: Bible+vs.+Evolution.png]
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Why atheists make fun of you christians
He is a douche.  But then you have to be in order to run for the republicunt nomination in the first place.
(September 30, 2015 at 1:21 am)Minimalist Wrote: He is a douche.  But then you have to be in order to run for the republicunt nomination in the first place.

I know it's just when i hear his named mentioned.. or even see him on tv i feel like....
[Image: 6a317ef80abe0d1db2da0b601969ac74.jpg]

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Some of what you posted is relevant and intriguing, dyres, but please don't claim to speak for me.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
You'd think Christian would mean "living like Christ". Let's see how that works out.

Number 1: Give all your money to the poor.

Anyone still left? Do I even need to continue?

So I guess Christian does not mean living like Christ Smile So my assumption would be wrong.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 30, 2015 at 4:07 am)robvalue Wrote: You'd think Christian would mean "living like Christ". Let's see how that works out.

Number 1: Give all your money to the poor.

And if everyone behaved like Christ, there would be no monetary system and 'give to the poor' would be a meaningless proposal.
Of course, it really is a never-ending thing. If you give ALL your money to the poor, then the poor become rich and the rich become poor and then the formerly poor (now rich) have to give all of their money to the formerly rich (now poor), but the newly poor would immediately receive all of their money back from the newly rich and around and around and around.

You'd think that Christians would be so busy cycling their cash back and forth, they'd never find the time to burn heretics and homosexuals.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Personally - I make fun of christians mainly because they keep insisting, that I'm not supposed to. F***tards would save themselves a lot of ridicule if they only pulled the sticks out of their a**es and developed a sense of humor.

That's not going to happen though, because humor requires a level of intelligence, as well as not being scared sh*tless of an all-knowing, omnipresent, invisible tyrant.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
The problem is that the teachings of Christ were mainly aimed at a very short term, with the understanding that normal life as they knew it would end in their lifetime. (Well that's the story anyway, whether or not any of it actually happened is another matter.) Clearly Jesus' idea was completely wrong, and his way of life is just nonsensical even for a good person, in the long term.

You could extract whatever virtues his story presents without having to join a cult around him.

http://youtu.be/5mLOUWl-L-s
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 30, 2015 at 1:56 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: Some of what you posted is relevant and intriguing, dyres, but please don't claim to speak for me.

Heh sorry

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 12897 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7768 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why are Christians so full of hate? I_am_not_mafia 183 17485 October 18, 2018 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Another reason why Christians go to church Alexmahone 40 4714 August 20, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Cod
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3910 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 14887 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 2243 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3324 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19090 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Why did god only make exactly the number of talking animals that he needed? godlessheatheness 41 8486 March 26, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist