Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 12:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 12, 2016 at 7:40 pm)Mamacita Wrote:
(October 11, 2016 at 12:40 pm)Drich Wrote: Here's a thought...

IF it takes a woman or man waits 5 years to report a rape... it wasn't.

If someone drills you in the can and you seriously did not want to be drilled in the can, then why wait over 5 years to report it?

It is far more likely that alleged 'victim' seeks or see to further benefit from said can drilling by changing their consent status. After all how can one prove consent? Now how can one prove consent after such a long time? oh, that's right they don't say anything for more than 5 years.

So how does NY have a statute of limitations on rape? Because at one time the state law makers had a modicum of common sense.

This is why I always tell myself not to enter these fucken threads.

I don't have enough words to express how disgusting you are. It's because of people like you that so many victims hide forever. You have no idea. You have no fucken idea. I'm so glad I don't know you in real life. I feel sick to my stomach and let me tell you... you are one sick, heartless, ignorant man. Even if your god was real, if that is what his little minions are like, might as well be worshiping a piece of shit. Fuck you.
...No, i have a pretty good idea...

Little bit..

I know you can not prove or disprove intent. It will only ever be a he said she said thing.

And I am full aware why people dont report rape.

Aside from all the surface B/S you mentioned. Deep down the root can be found in the fear of the loss of total control. to be own/dominated that is at the core of a real rape. (As apposed to I didn't get what I wanted or maybe I don't like this guy/regret what i did) it is being forced into a sense of helplessness. But given time and reminded of the responsibility one has to get a person off the street so he does not do it to someone else along with a determination not to be a victim will see most people through to a place where they can prosecute, or evaluate a situation and offer forgiveness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Drich - October 13, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1424 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16929 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 532 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1549 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1190 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1720 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 693 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1700 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1030 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25877 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13