Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 1:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 13, 2016 at 4:58 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 13, 2016 at 3:48 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I'm not attacking you for not offering pity; I'm attacking you for lacking decency.
Read. Learn the difference. 

You were NOT being constructive when you to responded to EACH ONE of the reasons she presented as to why someone may not report a rape, with a dick-jerking emoji. Are you going to continue to pretend that you only came here to help her heal, when that post is available for everyone to see? 

Quit pissing on my leg, and telling me it's raining. You're a fucking liar, Drich. 
Plain and simple.

then please define the two..

I'm sorry..is something wrong with your Google? Stop being complacent and go make an effort.

Quote:I see decency as something that will ultimately free a person from a chain or shackle/something like this from which the bind themselves. even if like medcine it taste bad up front.

I see empty platitudes and pity as empty self reenforcing alternative to proper help. I see what is easier for me to say, hurting the person more long term. I see that as the true evil. I don't get you people. you pretend to care for one another but only in carfully drawn out rituals... None of you are willing to get down and dirty and help a fellow member do anything other than toe the line of grief the way she has always dealt with it.

Who are you to presume that Nymph is still in shackles over the event. Because she got angry at your VINDICTIVE response, which you clearly made in an effort to ridicule her? So what? 
That doesn't mean that she's as emotionally scarred by it, as when it first happened. Maybe that just means you're an asshole, asshole.

And, you have no clue as to the lengths people here are willing to go to help fellow board members. Are you privy to all of the PMs and outside correspondence and interactions board member's have with each other? No? 

Then, stfu. Your know-nothingness is showing.

Besides, are you offering something in the way of help, besides peddling your religious yabba-dabba, and generally flapping your gums? What is it?
Why is it so remarkable?

DON'T use your personal transformation as a testament to the efficacy of your "approach"; because you're a motherfucker.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Athene - October 13, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1425 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16930 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 533 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1550 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1191 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1720 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 694 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1700 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1031 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25877 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13