Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 2:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists.
RE: Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists.
It's great how you edit out all the stuff in my posts that refute the points you are going to make.

(December 27, 2016 at 3:17 pm)pool the great Wrote:
SteelCurtain Wrote:you have yet to provide an instance where a woman who raped a man has been let off or not convicted of rape when they committed the crime.

You need to follow the news properly then. I'll post one for now but these kinds of things pop up all the time so the next time I see one I'll be sure to post here.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/03/teach...-arrested/

Quote:Teacher Who Had Abortion to Cover Up Raping a 13-Year-Old Boy is Arrested

Quote:She is charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child, a felony, according to police.

Which is a more serious specification of rape. Literally. That charge will land her on a higher tier of sexual offender than rape, if/when she gets out of jail. Not only that, but most places have specific sections of their penal codes dealing with offenses against children. So because the boy was 13, she wouldn't even be up for the same charges. Come on, pool.

Quote: Also, a woman can use a man's penis to initiate unwanted penetration.

Except your quote is for sexual assault, not rape.

Oh boy. So you are just intent on trying to score meaningless pedantry points without even worrying about what you are arguing. I was giving a legal definition of the word 'penetration' in this context, and since the heading on the page said 'Sexual Assault' you decided that somehow that word couldn't or doesn't apply to rape.

Well, it absolutely does.. Rape is a form of Sexual Assault. Aggravated Sexual Assault. There is no mention of the word 'rape' in the entire Texas Penal Code. By your logic, no one, male or female, could ever be charged with rape in the State of Texas. The legal term for rape, in this context, is Aggravated Sexual Assault.

Quote:To even suggest that this is a mainstream thing is more proof to the point.

Forget mainstream, this is the law. Can't get any more mainstream than that. You just didn't know about it until now.

It is not the law. You still have yet to point or link to a penal code where a woman cannot be legally charged with rape. You have posted clipped versions of a wikipedia article, which omit all specifications of laws, which further clarify what can be charged and what cannot.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists. - by GUBU - December 26, 2016 at 11:00 am
RE: Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists. - by SteelCurtain - December 27, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37172 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
Video This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time GODZILLA 10 2525 June 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5926 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Republicunt Bullshit Artists Come Out In The Open Minimalist 16 2638 August 25, 2017 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 568 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4272 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Having a hard time really knowing who to trust in politics anymore EruptedCarcassBloat 32 4503 October 19, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Macoleco
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1728 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon