Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 11:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists.
RE: Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists.
(December 25, 2016 at 12:57 am)scoobysnack Wrote: Meh, I've been a news hound for 15 years, and went from being what used to be called a liberal, to now more of a political atheist, but more in line with conservatives after falling away from the left. The vast majority of Trump voters I know personally are the same. Most of us know how strange the left has become and reject it. At the same time I've met some really ignorant people who support Trump. Also have met some really ignorant people that wanted Clinton, and everyone between.

Regarding this post, the reason most don't want to perform is because everyone thinks he's what the left calls him, which are numerous names, and they don't want to be labeled as such. This is how PC controls people from straying away from the cult and plantation I left. You only know it's a cult when you leave, because when you are in it, you don't see it. The same thing happened with Obama. Any criticism even if true, would be accused of being racist, and now it's happening in a different way. And thank God we didn't get Clinton, or we would have to put up with it again by the left, where all criticism would be labeled sexist or misogynist lol.

The left in the US through the media mainly has a stranglehold on thought which prevents the truth from being told. They will be destroyed soon, but for now, it's too dangerous to cross them, because they will destroy your career.

They don't want to preform because they are afraid of being associated given a scarlet letter? Please tell me that isn't your argument? It does not matter even if he really believes the shit he peddles. Even in his "Thank you", I mean "Look I can be a dick and win" tour, he basically admitted it was all an act. What matters is that he pandered to the same dog whistle coded bigotry the GOP watered down prior to him and simply cried "FREEDOM'. 

The left are not a "cult" anymore than  Susan B Anthony was for wanting the right to vote or MLK was for standing up to bigotry and racism. Oh and fuck you talking about Clinton. She had been attacked long before she held any political office. Even when she was simply a Governor's wife long before she was nationally known, why? Because, just like conservative men still want to control the bodies of women, even when she was a governor's wife the voters she got raked over the coals for not being quiet about social and wallet issues. 

Trump ran on the same GOP who started deregulation with Reagan, the same party that in that same 36 years obstructs wages increases until they see workers getting edgy and even then what they do cave into is marginal at best and later gets eaten up by inflation. Trump also ran on the same party that gave us Bush, two failed wars and bankrupted 3 industries and we are lucky we didn't end up in a depression. 

There are only TWO presidents in the past 36 years that have had 2 terms with straight job growth and left the office better than when they left. One is leaving in January. The other was Bill Clinton.

Performers are not wanting to do it, not because they are not republicans or hate all republicans, or that because the left is a cult. They don't want to preform for him because he is simply  A FUCKING DICK, and DID pander to racism and xenophobia. 

If Iran's PM invited you to preform knowing how ass backwards their theocracy is, would you go "Hey, gotta be polite to the winner,"? Prob is with places like Iran or North Korea, when you are invited to preform, you have no choice. 

They are rejecting is invites because he is a dick and a demagogue and DID pander to racists, and even Colin Powell, a REPUBLICAN called his tactics racist.

Are you fucking kidding me? You do understand that the CEOs whom own MAJOR national air and cable media are BILLIONAIRES and have a tendency to vote like any other business to cut their taxes. MSNBC has been gutted of most of it's sane programming outside Maddow and O'Donnell, AMJoy is only on the weekend. Morning Joe is a fucking republican and a joke. CNN isn't that much better. ABC and NBC AND CBS fake neutrality, but all of them bent over backwards giving that orange asshat almost 2 billion dollars of free airtime when you count mentions and not just interviews over the past year of his campaign, far more than any of the other candidates.

Corporate media loves a conflict, it sells, and that sells add space. Put Jerry Springer on meth in front of the camera, the networks make money.

There is no "left" media nationally . If you want that you'd have to go to the New York Times, Washington Post, Vanity Fair and Huffington Post. Outside a few national Journalists, most simply blow whatever way they think will bring in the bucks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists. - by Brian37 - December 28, 2016 at 10:54 pm
RE: Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists. - by GUBU - December 26, 2016 at 11:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1163 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37209 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
Video This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time GODZILLA 10 2530 June 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5931 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Republicunt Bullshit Artists Come Out In The Open Minimalist 16 2649 August 25, 2017 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 569 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3240 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4280 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Having a hard time really knowing who to trust in politics anymore EruptedCarcassBloat 32 4518 October 19, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Macoleco
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1732 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon