Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 12:22 pm

Poll: Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they again?
This poll is closed.
Yes
5.88%
2 5.88%
No
85.29%
29 85.29%
Possibile
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before?
RE: Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before?
(December 28, 2016 at 2:53 pm)Thal Wrote:
Quote:I'll prove to you that you're the uneducated one here. 

When you talk about Muslims committing crimes that are simply committed by others, you miss the total point. We're talking about crimes which are highly motivated by religious factors attributed to Islam. So to speak about your autocracy and real ignorance, you failed miserably to understand that you're a fool in the first place. You use the diplomacy of groups and generality and here we're talking specifically about islamification. Not all Muslims are demons, but Islam is a problematic religion in this century just like any other religions that used to be bad, but certainly not as bad as Islam today. Christians do commit crimes just like any other individuals, but they don't commit their crimes shouting "Jesus Akbar!" Everyone could commit a crime, but the definition of a crime is vague and related to the social order. 

Read my language carefully, you failed miserably again I say it to you in understanding my expressions. Either you're a liberal or a Muslim. Sad to hear from you :\

You proved absolutely nothing there. All you did was go on another rant of fear and rage and stupidity based on your personal opinions rather than facts. I guess I would be a liberal, as you Americans call it, and proud of it. If this was your attempt at proving I "failed miserably," then I guess there's no hope for your cognitive abilities. 

There's nothing problematic about a religion, the problem is how its followers decide to interpret it. And the truth is that there are literally billions of Muslims out there who interpret it in a peaceful way, while you're obsessing over the 1% that interpret it in an extreme way. Congratulations on actually failing miserably. Sad to hear from you too. 
Indeed there is no "real" Islam because the whole thing is made up. Anything made up can be interpreted how you like. Its why religions always tally with the prejudices of the "believers", how many Christians really like gays but force themselves to hate because the bible says so! The bible excuses their behaviour it does not drive it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before? - by downbeatplumb - December 30, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2529 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1383 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 14443 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 1010 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4443 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4513 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1492 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 2027 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 1003 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1833 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan