Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 12:07 pm

Poll: Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they again?
This poll is closed.
Yes
5.88%
2 5.88%
No
85.29%
29 85.29%
Possibile
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before?
RE: Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before?
(January 2, 2017 at 5:11 am)Regina Wrote:
(January 1, 2017 at 11:27 pm)Orochi Wrote: Yup and there is another 99% who are against them along with the 99% of us so there 15,000,000 amounts to jack  shit hell they can't even organize properly there as libel to kill each as they are us so sam's being  an alarmist tool

15,000,000 is a medium-sized country, not a small fringe cult of a few thousand in the deserts of Northern Arabia.

Sam Harris is not an "alarmist", he's someone who (finally) isn't trying to ignore, whitewash and downplay Islamism. I'd also argue that radicalism and extremist views are not exclusive to terrorists or ISIS. Simply not being violent is not enough for me to call you "moderate", if you're still a Wahhabist who "non-violently" believes apostasy and homosexuality should be criminalised and the niqab should be pushed to "protect" women, you are not "moderate". Yes it's still a minority of Muslims who believe that, but it's not a small "fringe" minority, it's a pretty big minority that you don't have to look very far to encounter, even in Europe.

I repeat because it's necessary after saying that, no I don't think an Islamist take-over is about to happen in Europe, not imminently anyway.

We don't help however by trying to ignore that Wahhabism exists within our societies, and refusing to talk about it so as not to look "bigoted". We'd do well, as a start, to actually get a better diversity of opinions from "the Muslim community" instead of just giving authority to Islamic "scholars" and Imams. Where's the platform for Ex-Muslims and practicing reformers? Those are the voices we need to hear right now.

Yup spread here there and everywhere with little leadership as for how many are for the following policies. I have lived in Europe I have meet many Muslims and at best I have meet two who support ether polices.  And there view was gay therapy and the head covers are for Muslim woman only .

As for Harris yes he is an alarmist he sees Muslim plots in his soup. One loon says something in media an Harris makes an hour long podcast essentially screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling and I said nothing about ignoring extremism.

As for ex Muslims and reformers throw a fucking rock and you'll hit one. Get them to actually talk about anything of substance or shock talk to imams and scholars with any consistency is like drawing blood from rocks. There criticism tend to skin deep and there solutions and like a first time Christian apologist. If they want a place a big kids table they need put on there big boy pants.

(January 2, 2017 at 6:13 am)abaris Wrote:
(January 2, 2017 at 5:11 am)Regina Wrote: 15,000,000 is a medium-sized country, not a small fringe cult of a few thousand in the deserts of Northern Arabia.

Do you believe them to be a block of 15 millions? Disregarding, of course, all the different denominations of Islam, all the cultural, national and ethnic differences?

Yes, Harris is pretty much an alarmist. In everything he picks up. He should stick to his field of expertise since everything else he utters comes pretty much out of the lower orifice and is not an expert opinion. He played the same shtick with AI recently, weaving the alarmist tale of AI taking over somewhere in the future. Disregarding pretty much everything the relevant branches of science and technology tell us about AI and it's possible capabilities. Possible because we haven't even invented it yet.

Indeed harris needs to learn to stick to his own field a stop trying to being William Lane Craig
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before? - by Amarok - January 2, 2017 at 10:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2529 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1383 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 14443 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 1010 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4443 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4513 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1492 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 2027 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 1003 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1833 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan