Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 2:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More Jackbooted Thuggery As Protests Turn Violent At NYU
#17
RE: More Jackbooted Thuggery As Protests Turn Violent At NYU
Hey Thump! Things are good, considering. Last time I was here Trump wasn't in charge and the Alt-Right wasn't a thing. Thought I'd swing by and see what the word was. How's it been?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: More Jackbooted Thuggery As Protests Turn Violent At NYU - by Exian - February 3, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star University Protests against the Israeli Incursion into Palestine Leonardo17 70 21118 September 8, 2024 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 4671 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Violent thunder and storm hitting the tower of Sauron in Mekkah WinterHold 11 3434 August 23, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 16189 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Protests in Belgrade FlatAssembler 3 1064 July 16, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  Protests in Zagreb FlatAssembler 32 7524 December 3, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 3076 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  All migrants are violent according to GOP.... Jackie 0 623 August 23, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Even FOX FUX Turn On The Orange Turd Minimalist 4 1825 April 4, 2018 at 12:03 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump shifts blame to violent video games, movies in gun violence discussion notimportant1234 41 11309 February 23, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)