Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shifts blame to violent video games, movies in gun violence discussion
Trump shifts blame to violent video games, movies in gun violence discussion
Well , the shitstorm goes on.

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/201...mes-movies

“We have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they’re seeing it, and also, video games,” said Trump, speaking during a discussion on school safety at the White House. “I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts.”
RE: Trump shifts blame to violent video games, movies in gun violence discussion
Of course. Anything rather than actually do something about the problem.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Trump shifts blame to violent video games, movies in gun violence discussion
(February 23, 2018 at 6:18 am)notimportant1234 Wrote: Well , the shitstorm goes on.

“We have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they’re seeing it, and also, video games,” said Trump, speaking during a discussion on school safety at the White House. “I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts.”

Don't forget that satanic game Mazes and Monsters.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
If this kind of things where true , everyone would be into BDSM after watching 50 Shades
(February 23, 2018 at 6:18 am)notimportant1234 Wrote: “We have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they’re seeing it, and also, video games,” said Trump, speaking during a discussion on school safety at the White House. “I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts.”

Translation:

"The buck went thataway!"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 23, 2018 at 6:18 am)notimportant1234 Wrote: Well , the shitstorm goes on.

He may have a point. When I was a kid, I played a lot of Snakes and Ladders. Now, I take every opportunity I can to kill a snake with a ladder. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 23, 2018 at 9:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

He may have a point. When I was a kid, I played a lot of Snakes and Ladders. Now, I take every opportunity I can to kill a snake with a ladder. 

Boru
I played GTA , sometimes a thought comes to mind and I'm tented to steal a car.
(February 23, 2018 at 9:23 am)notimportant1234 Wrote:
(February 23, 2018 at 9:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: He may have a point. When I was a kid, I played a lot of Snakes and Ladders. Now, I take every opportunity I can to kill a snake with a ladder. 

Boru
I played GTA , sometimes a thought comes to mind and I'm tented to steal a car.

I was big into Vice City. Even today I get an irrestible urge to...

Sing along to 99 Luftballoons every tim I hear it on the radio. That game has made me a moooooonster!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I can't tell you how many battleships I've wanted to sink because of playing it in my childhood.
(February 23, 2018 at 6:46 am)notimportant1234 Wrote: If this kind of things where true , everyone would be into BDSM after watching 50 Shades

What would be so bad about that?!   Angel
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1607 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Violent thunder and storm hitting the tower of Sauron in Mekkah WinterHold 11 803 August 23, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The terrorism and violence perpetrated by the Uyghurs preceding the "training camps" Duty 10 1182 December 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  THE Gun Thread onlinebiker 1251 111193 August 19, 2022 at 8:25 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why have a gun? onlinebiker 91 3783 April 6, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Covid on tv/in movies zwanzig 11 1536 November 9, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Gun Church buys 40-Acre Compound Foxaèr 12 1089 May 28, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3379 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 2504 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9654 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama