Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God.
RE: The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God.
(April 9, 2017 at 9:43 pm)AceBoogie Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 9:40 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Please QUOTE me IN EXACT WORDS where I accused you of selling me anything.

I SAID your are using a word rooted in a past older than your own personal interpretation. 

You are arguing an new version of an old word. In the same way Buddhists don't want to admit their own past. Just like there are Jews who skip the God but like the ritual. Just like Bill O'Reilly has argued Catholicism to be a "philosophy" and not a religion.

Satanism is a word to describe others who buy into the same ideas you do. It still has "Satan" rooted in the word itself. Just like Jews hate it when you point out the word "Yahweh" started out as a polytheistic CLAIM.

YES I am sure you want to call it a "philosophy" but again, doesn't change that someone in the past took the word "Satan" from the old traditions and decided to market it as "philosophy".

LMFAO. ^^

Proof that not all atheists are intelligent.

edit:

You are literally just repeating the same things several times after I've explained that I'm not disagreeing with you on some of your points. You are one moronic individual.

So the word "Satan" is new? 

So the word "Satan" isn't used by Muslims or Christians ever. They never had a concept of God vs Satan. 

Magically the letter sequence "Satan" became a new and correct usage when you started adding "ism" to it? The Suffix never existed prior to your personal interpretation?

Yep and Buddha was not born of the Queen Maya, and he didn't avoid the birth canal because that is now just a "philosophy" too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God. - by Brian37 - April 9, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is God hiding? or are our eyes too inferior? WinterHold 49 5384 February 10, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Objectivist
  When believing false things is comforting Foxaèr 45 5575 September 26, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
Thumbs Down 11-Year-Old Genius Proves Hawking Wrong About God Fake Messiah 7 1185 April 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1989 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If God of Abraham books are false Smain 6 2095 June 26, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Popcorn Proves Poppy the Pop Corn God. The Valkyrie 67 10722 May 16, 2018 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3769 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Knowledge, belief, and honesty. Mystic 29 3887 March 19, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  What self-subsists, maximum or minimal existence? Mystic 19 2270 March 16, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: masterofpuppets
Wink The Attraction System In MEN & WOMEN Proves God Exists!!! Edward John 69 13763 December 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU