Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Birthday gift for someone who says they don't want a present.
#25
RE: Birthday gift for someone who says they don't want a present.
I never got around to marrying or having kids. Just not something I wanted, at least on an emotional level.

I'm one who gets stressed on my birthday/xmas; as I get older (41 now), it's harder to think of anything I want or need. I have enough clutter. For me, as uncharming as it is, a Target giftcard is always well recieved. I always seem to think up things I do need if I get one.

Also, a movie card. Or an iTunes card. I, for one, love the movie experience, and listening to music on my PC.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Birthday gift for someone who says they don't want a present. - by c172 - April 26, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Kitan Etos 13 3638 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 26050 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: awty
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Kitan Etos 2 1182 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Already want to change my name again Kitan Etos 14 3313 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I don't know how they do it. onlinebiker 98 25820 November 1, 2019 at 8:38 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 3176 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A day with someone from AF Cod 76 22988 April 27, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 16184 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 3545 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 1391 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)