Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day with someone from AF
A day with someone from AF
If you could spend a day with anyone from AF, who would it be? Who do you find most interesting or funny or whatever?
Naturally Cod springs to mind for most of you, but please resist the urge (it's not fair on everyone else.)

I would like to spend a day with Ignoramus. Not because I find him interesting or funny, I just want to go to Australia and I like lager.
RE: A day with someone from AF
Drich, hands down.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 23, 2019 at 6:43 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Drich, hands down.

Boru

Hands down where?

😮
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 23, 2019 at 6:46 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:

Boru

Hands down where?

😮

The electrode switch.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Boru

I can't imagine you two having a pint together somehow.
I would choose Abaris, because he thinks I’m an asshole and I’d like the chance to show him that I’m actually not that bad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 23, 2019 at 6:58 am)Losty Wrote: I would choose Abaris, because he thinks I’m an asshole and I’d like the chance to show him that I’m actually not that bad

I think I remember that dude, he was from Austria, Why would he think that? I think you're not that bad Wink
(April 23, 2019 at 6:55 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:

Boru

I can't imagine you two having a pint together somehow.

Nor can I.  I'd just like to take him to meet my wife's krav maga class so he can explain his views on race, gender and politics.  Not to worry, though - NZ's free healthcare covers tourists.

Boru
(April 23, 2019 at 7:02 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:
(April 23, 2019 at 6:58 am)Losty Wrote: I would choose Abaris, because he thinks I’m an asshole and I’d like the chance to show him that I’m actually not that bad

I think I remember that dude, he was from Austria, Why would he think that? I think you're not that bad Wink

I honestly don’t remember having a bad interaction with him. Buuuut I used to drunk post a lot in the past so who knows what I did. He said on AD that when I became a mod I let the power go to my head, hehe. I don’t feel like I did, I hope I didn’t. But yea, I’d like to have a coffee with him and a nice conversation so he can see that, well I may not be great, I’m not completely horrible.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 23, 2019 at 7:13 am)Losty Wrote: I honestly don’t remember having a bad interaction with him. Buuuut I used to drunk post a lot in the past so who knows what I did.

I know that feeling Smile

Quote: I’d like to have a coffee with him and a nice conversation so he can see that, well I may not be great, I’m not completely horrible.

He's a bad judge of character if he thinks that about you. I'd slip some salt in his coffee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1545 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6121 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1058 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can Someone Explain This To Me? Jade-Green Stone 16 1484 November 28, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You can clone someone... The Valkyrie 34 3967 April 5, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 8918 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Can someone explain the Holocaust? Europa! 6 1352 September 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can someone help me buy a DSLR? ErGingerbreadMandude 2 705 June 9, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Ever had a fun experience ruined by someone else? NuclearEnergy 5 2035 June 3, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3088 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13