Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 7:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do Atheists Criticize People's Beliefs?
RE: Why Do Atheists Criticize People's Beliefs?
One thing I have noticed from hanging out here for a while, and the atheist friends I have in the real world is that they have their minds made up and there is no further room for debate. Atheists often tend to give their trust to authority figures in the mainstream media and Science, which to an extent is fine, but when you question their authority figures, they act like religious people. It usually happens at a young age, so now that they are adults, they still can't get past it while the rest of us have moved forward and now crop dusting those behind us.

Especially everything I've found out about how the real history is being hidden and how the military is involved in psychological warfare to control the masses, people don't want to hear it much less learn about it, because it would crush their paradigm and force them to question their authority, which really is the state, as there is no higher power than the state. Then you learn who is controlling the state, and how they have infiltrated the scientific community to prevent certain information from getting out, we find ourselves in a world where those above the state control the state, academia, the scientific community, and the media. Then those who are not able to look past it, are stuck in a state of control, which as the rest of us realizes and move forward, some of you are being left behind, and refusing to get on the boat.

Forget about religion, I'm talking technology. I've found people here are not willing to even address information unless it's sourced through their authority, which for those in the know are is limiting the flow of information to the masses. Time to wake up from the stasis, and climb the rung of the ladder. The rest of us can see a bit farther over the horizon, and we don't need to rely on those to tell those below what can be seen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do Atheists Criticize People's Beliefs? - by scoobysnack - May 21, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why people remain in cultlike religious communities Won2blv 6 679 April 1, 2022 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How often do your beliefs change? Ahriman 37 3212 January 23, 2022 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Why do some people condone hell? SuicideCommando01 45 5833 May 22, 2020 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  My views on religious doctrine and beliefs robvalue 9 1040 October 2, 2018 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cod
  How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways? Greatest I am 129 20871 November 27, 2017 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Cod
  Why are the Abraham religions so interested in controlling people sexually NuclearEnergy 42 11325 June 21, 2017 at 11:27 am
Last Post: John V
  Why do some religious people think the world revolves around them? Cecelia 28 9630 June 3, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: J a c k
  What would you call my new beliefs? Won2blv 88 12474 March 6, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Nonpareil
  More insight into religion: logical and emotional beliefs robvalue 22 3646 August 16, 2016 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What is it with Christians here in the U.S. with shoving their beliefs on everyone GoHalos1993 12 2656 May 19, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger