Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god?
RE: Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god?
(July 14, 2017 at 10:57 pm)Inkfeather132 Wrote:
(July 14, 2017 at 9:25 pm)Godscreated Wrote:  It was illogical from start to finish, no need to point anything out. I've encountered enough from atheist to know what they do and don't mean, it was purposeful. When you grow up around here you'll see.

GC

You still have not shown how it was illogical (because it wasn't, you're just lying again). Your statement here is illogical though. You say you have encountered some atheists so now you know how they all think. This is called a faulty generalization. I can't say I know how you think just because I've known a lot of Christians in my life.

That is interesting Ink.

As a theist in the past I also did the mistake to generalize about atheists.
I thought that they were all the same.
Now I know that not all of them think that the universe pop up as per magic but at the same time i keep on reading here in this forum that too many atheists think that what is written in the so called holy books or what religions say is what God mean which of course there is no evidence that that is the case.
Actually I still have to see any atheists that do not think that holy books and religions do not or may not represent God but I am sure that there are around.
Do you know any?  Rolleyes

One more question about HASTY GENERALIZATION like permanent death that so many atheists strongly believe.
They say.........when you die is all over.
Even in this case I still have to see any atheists that think that life may continue after the physical death.
Do you know any atheist that think that life may or will continue after the physical death?  Huh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? - by Little Rik - July 15, 2017 at 9:06 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Could an omnipotent and omniscient god prove that he was God? Jehanne 136 10002 January 26, 2023 at 11:33 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Evolution cannot account for morality chiknsld 341 33900 January 1, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 2808 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 1680 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 25409 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 5390 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
  Is God weaker than theists imagine, and is mankind stronger? invalid 6 2394 March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 17850 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3640 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 14573 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger