Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does the science data say about firearms?
#42
RE: What does the science data say about firearms?
(October 5, 2017 at 4:30 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, dripshit.  When someone speaks of the "sane" they are not talking to you.

If by sane you mean anti-constitutional ex-hippy nut job.... then I am happy with the title I have been given.

(October 4, 2017 at 3:31 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Obviously I'm not sane because I'm not giving up my gun nor am I telling any other good person to give up theirs.

What I want is a harder way of getting guns.

you mean like being forced to take class, and shooting test, then a safty test and register, then back ground check that you have to pay for wait 5 days or "just" steal one from a pissed off guy who had to do all of that stuff??

wait a tick... isn't that what we do now?

Yea it would SUCK if someone had given the Vegas killer a psych test.

It would suck if a psych test had prevented him from buying all those firearms.


Yes you fucking idiot. If you are going to own an object that when you pull the trigger the object it propels at 75Omph yes, I do think you should be SANE and know what the fuck you are doing.

There is no rewind on a bullet DUMBFUCK.

Your bullshit is like saying, "Why cant the Germans control their own destiny?"

It is a firearm, not a video game, not a squirt gun. There are no rewinds or resets or do overs once you pull the trigger. SO YEA, I do give a fuck whom is pulling the trigger.

The problem with "I wouldn't" is morons like you make it about you. It is not about what you would not do, it is about the real data outside of you.

Your continued responses do not lend me the confidence to think you should own a firearm. "I can do what I want" is not a rights issue with firearms, the reality is, if you don't know what the fuck you are doing, and you ASSUME you get lazy, and that can get you killed. 

You may make it about rights, but the firearm you use doesn't give one fuck about any mistake you make nor is a a human lawyer. It is an object, it still requires reason to use and it is not as simple as "just because."

I'd trust Mimoony89 before I would trust you.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
What does the science data say about firearms? - by Jackie - October 4, 2017 at 2:19 pm
RE: What does the science data say about firearms? - by Jackie - October 5, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 2845 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  ciafbi have to say about ufo'hs Drich 122 24310 May 26, 2021 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 5377 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 25330 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  You can't say that anymore. onlinebiker 89 23763 January 1, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Something They'll Never Say About The WLB! Minimalist 3 1264 August 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Grade school girls can't say No when asked to dance brewer 94 20703 February 13, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Labor hid it's own data The Grand Nudger 8 2218 February 2, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President of Phillipeans say he will kill 100,000 drug dealers and addicts. CapnAwesome 46 17386 July 14, 2016 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Why Evangelicals say US is no longer Christian Minimalist 7 2421 June 29, 2016 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)