Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could I sue my religion over this?
#4
RE: Could I sue my religion over this?
Honestly I'd be pretty pissed off too if I was pregnant and my husband was getting high all the time. The last thing I'd want is to raise a new child with a pot head dad.

I know that was super harsh and judgy on my part, but it makes me mad when men don't step up to the plate to be good fathers and the women have to raise a kid AND deal with BS from their child's father. I mean, the most basic thing a man can do as a dad is to stop abusing drugs.

As for suing your religion, I don't see how that's possible. If it's not doing anything positive for yourself or your life, and if you don't believe in it, I'd just leave.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Could I sue my religion over this? - by Won2blv - October 7, 2017 at 11:24 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by vorlon13 - October 7, 2017 at 11:28 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:36 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 11:54 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Won2blv - October 7, 2017 at 1:41 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 1:50 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by I_am_not_mafia - October 7, 2017 at 1:52 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Whateverist - October 7, 2017 at 2:42 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by vorlon13 - October 7, 2017 at 12:07 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by chimp3 - October 7, 2017 at 12:27 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by KevinM1 - October 7, 2017 at 1:06 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Minimalist - October 7, 2017 at 1:15 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 1:56 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by I_am_not_mafia - October 7, 2017 at 2:09 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by brewer - October 7, 2017 at 1:57 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 2:14 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:12 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Crossless2.0 - October 7, 2017 at 11:16 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twelve religious group members arrested over Australian girl's death zebo-the-fat 2 1541 July 6, 2022 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1925 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you could rid the world... FredTheLobster 33 9815 June 29, 2021 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 9774 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 9936 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 5748 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why i choose science reason and atheism over religion dyresand 28 12971 December 29, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Charged for "faith healing" over medical care Kitan Etos 18 8232 October 16, 2015 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So i was reading over the bible again.. dyresand 17 6572 September 16, 2015 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic Church is selling over 400 properties in Atlantic Canada. Lemonvariable72 45 19532 August 25, 2015 at 4:17 am
Last Post: Longhorn



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)