Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could I sue my religion over this?
#16
RE: Could I sue my religion over this?
Listen, if youd be dandy with your husband and father of your new born baby getting high on a regular basis, more power to you. I would not. And it seems his wife doesn't either.

My advice to him? Shape the hell up. For your family, for your daughter. Not everyone is lucky enough to be parents.

He can take it or leave it i guess.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Could I sue my religion over this? - by Won2blv - October 7, 2017 at 11:24 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by vorlon13 - October 7, 2017 at 11:28 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:36 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 11:54 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Won2blv - October 7, 2017 at 1:41 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 1:50 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by I_am_not_mafia - October 7, 2017 at 1:52 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Whateverist - October 7, 2017 at 2:42 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by vorlon13 - October 7, 2017 at 12:07 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by chimp3 - October 7, 2017 at 12:27 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by KevinM1 - October 7, 2017 at 1:06 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Minimalist - October 7, 2017 at 1:15 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 1:56 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by I_am_not_mafia - October 7, 2017 at 2:09 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by brewer - October 7, 2017 at 1:57 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 2:14 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:12 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Crossless2.0 - October 7, 2017 at 11:16 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twelve religious group members arrested over Australian girl's death zebo-the-fat 2 1546 July 6, 2022 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1928 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you could rid the world... FredTheLobster 33 9859 June 29, 2021 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 9780 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 9962 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 5754 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why i choose science reason and atheism over religion dyresand 28 12990 December 29, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Charged for "faith healing" over medical care Kitan Etos 18 8237 October 16, 2015 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So i was reading over the bible again.. dyresand 17 6586 September 16, 2015 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic Church is selling over 400 properties in Atlantic Canada. Lemonvariable72 45 19537 August 25, 2015 at 4:17 am
Last Post: Longhorn



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)