Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil
RE: Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil
(March 2, 2018 at 7:58 am)shadow Wrote: Yes, I am saying males are inherently better than females at sports based on their sex alone. Of course some women can become stronger than some men. Of course that's true. But as a baseline, the average man is better at sports than the average woman, just physiologically.

If you don't agree with this, that's completely disparate from reality.
Males are not inherently better at sports than females based upon their sex alone, nor is the average man any better at sports than the average woman..physiologically.   Both of those statements are completely vacuous even if we -do- consider some sex based difference in outliers.   Saying it over and over, and demanding that it be considered "reality" will never change that.  The average man and the average woman, both, in the us..are tubbies who aint good at no sportsball....but one has to wonder why we're even discussing the average man or woman if the subject is pro athletes. Not a single one of them are average. Trans or cis.

Quote:So you can fall into an easier category!

For example, I think this comes up in chess competitions sometimes. If you are rated 1605, say, in chess, and you want to enter a tournament with an under 1600 rate and under 2000 rate category. If you enter the under 2000 rated category, you're going to get destroyed. However, if you intentionally lose a couple of games beforehand and get your rating down to 1595, you'll dominate the under 1600 category. You can farm prize money like this is you really want, but in no way is that fun or fair competition! Basically in anything with tiered competition, if you can choose to move tiers based on a personally decided measurement, you can take advantage of the system.
What easier category are trans supposed to be falling into..................and is there anyone in particular "farming prize money" you'd like to discuss? Is dropping a weight class also cheating, by dropping into an easier category..in your estimation?

I;m trying to find some middle ground here, because it's easy to point out that some guy, for example, is stronger than some girl. The explanation for that, however, is not penis. That's what makes these blanket declarations about the presence of penis being the deciding factor so pointless. If you have two athletes, both in the same weight class, both with similar performance metrics, and similar levels of perfomance enhancers coursing through their blood..you expect a close competition..right? That was the whole point of segregating competition and regulating enhancers in the first place, before any of these gender re-assignments became possible. Why would you expect otherwise when one of the athletes was trans and the other cis?

I think you're imagining a man in a dress competing with women, rather than a person who has completed their gender reassignment. I can't stress enough that there's no real indication that trans athletes have an advantage over anyone else at -any- point of the process...but supposing they did just for giggles and because so many people believe it so very..very hard......does it matter after completion? If there is a Male Advantage™.... they've explicitly sought to destroy it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil - by The Grand Nudger - March 2, 2018 at 8:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 3057 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Women's Rights Lek 314 20259 April 25, 2023 at 5:22 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 22641 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2304 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Women BrianSoddingBoru4 26 2292 December 19, 2019 at 6:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another liberal using women John V 38 3787 October 19, 2018 at 7:47 am
Last Post: John V
  California Requires Women on Corp Boards by law. brewer 49 4303 October 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1505 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why Doesn't The Pro-Birth Crowd Address This? Minimalist 11 1126 June 1, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  New Iowa Law Restricts Abortion To Before Most Women Know They're Pregnant The Industrial Atheist 164 25362 May 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok