Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ask Someone Who's Fed Up
#15
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up
Hear hear!


........fucking finland...............happier than a godamned icicle..glad they didn't freeze to death last year..I guess....but so what?

Dodgy
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 19, 2018 at 7:49 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by c172 - March 19, 2018 at 7:52 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 19, 2018 at 7:54 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by c172 - March 19, 2018 at 7:58 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by The Valkyrie - March 19, 2018 at 7:58 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 19, 2018 at 8:12 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 19, 2018 at 8:24 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by vorlon13 - March 19, 2018 at 8:27 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 19, 2018 at 8:31 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by Fireball - March 19, 2018 at 9:26 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by Joods - March 19, 2018 at 8:28 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by vorlon13 - March 19, 2018 at 8:30 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by The Valkyrie - March 19, 2018 at 9:02 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by vulcanlogician - March 19, 2018 at 9:13 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2018 at 10:13 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by Homeless Nutter - March 20, 2018 at 11:19 am
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by Kitan Etos - March 20, 2018 at 11:21 am
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by Gawdzilla Sama - March 20, 2018 at 11:43 am
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 20, 2018 at 6:31 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by I_am_not_mafia - March 20, 2018 at 12:06 pm
RE: Ask Someone Who's Fed Up - by Jackie - March 20, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ask a firearms enthusiast deleted 41 24235 June 8, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask someone completely disillusioned about Americanism. Jackalope 35 21082 March 21, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a trans. Jehanne 20 14909 January 3, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ask an Uber driver. Goosebump 1 4233 January 2, 2022 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Ask a critic T.J. 16 9568 January 2, 2022 at 5:19 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Ask a poor person BrokenQuill92 49 27043 December 9, 2021 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a woman who just turned 50. Divinity 41 22438 November 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 11244 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ask Eleven Kitan Etos 36 21316 June 26, 2021 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 7909 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)