Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 2:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ask me if I give a
#15
RE: Ask me if I give a
Okay. You're right. I don't give a shit about this thread either.


Lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Ask me if I give a - by Joods - March 21, 2018 at 9:45 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Jackie - March 21, 2018 at 9:46 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Minimalist - March 21, 2018 at 12:43 pm
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Joods - March 21, 2018 at 9:51 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Jackie - March 21, 2018 at 9:55 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Joods - March 21, 2018 at 10:01 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by I_am_not_mafia - March 21, 2018 at 10:00 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Kitan Etos - March 21, 2018 at 10:03 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Joods - March 21, 2018 at 10:09 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Aegon - March 21, 2018 at 10:17 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Joods - March 21, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Aegon - March 21, 2018 at 2:48 pm
RE: Ask me if I give a - by The Valkyrie - March 21, 2018 at 12:53 pm
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Joods - March 21, 2018 at 1:11 pm
RE: Ask me if I give a - by Joods - March 21, 2018 at 2:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ask a firearms enthusiast deleted 41 24318 June 8, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask someone completely disillusioned about Americanism. Jackalope 35 21140 March 21, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a trans. Jehanne 20 14989 January 3, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ask an Uber driver. Goosebump 1 4247 January 2, 2022 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Ask a critic T.J. 16 9591 January 2, 2022 at 5:19 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Ask a poor person BrokenQuill92 49 27107 December 9, 2021 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a woman who just turned 50. Divinity 41 22484 November 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 11276 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ask Eleven Kitan Etos 36 21414 June 26, 2021 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 7942 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)