Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad
#17
RE: BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad
OFC all the crazies are in the global north.  It;s well developed with a continuous history of grudges and scores to settle.  The global south is a bunch of penal colonies and plantations.

Angel

@Atlas...
So, let me get this right.  The islamic state turns on all their fellow muslims......Russia buddies up with assad to offer him political protection while destablizing the established order as he gasses his own people...and iran positions for strategic depth in an eventual bid to attack isreal.....and still..somehow...you find a way to blame the Great Satan?

Impressive, you're a shoe in for whenever khamenei dies.  That train will never be late.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad - by The Grand Nudger - April 11, 2018 at 10:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia and Ukraine Anomalocaris 6632 1656896 September 14, 2026 at 10:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Shocking Images from Bashar-al-Assad's Death Camps Leonardo17 5 2191 December 23, 2024 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
Star University Protests against the Israeli Incursion into Palestine Leonardo17 70 21233 September 8, 2024 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 4687 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  China & Russia Kitan Etos 32 9863 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 5583 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 1202 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Assad is back, the monster is back. WinterHold 12 3871 May 19, 2023 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 6172 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 5105 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)