Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ask a Brazilian skeptic
#21
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic
(May 21, 2018 at 10:06 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(May 21, 2018 at 9:54 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Pantanal looks nice.

Those gators gave me pause, but apparently, if they're really Yacare Caimans, they're probably fairly benign, at least by the admittedly low standards of crocodilians.

They taste fantastic...and that land is sooooo flat........plus, they tell you about the climate year round. You know, they;re more afraid of you than (shut up mom!) ........Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by DiogenesLantern - May 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Minimalist - May 20, 2018 at 9:21 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by DiogenesLantern - May 21, 2018 at 4:58 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Rev. Rye - May 21, 2018 at 9:47 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Catholic_Lady - May 22, 2018 at 6:07 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by The Valkyrie - May 22, 2018 at 6:40 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by ignoramus - May 23, 2018 at 3:24 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by pocaracas - May 22, 2018 at 5:15 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by paulpablo - May 20, 2018 at 9:22 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by The Valkyrie - May 20, 2018 at 9:24 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Edwardo Piet - May 21, 2018 at 12:35 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Rev. Rye - May 20, 2018 at 9:30 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by vorlon13 - May 20, 2018 at 9:30 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by ignoramus - May 20, 2018 at 10:12 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Pat Mustard - May 21, 2018 at 10:44 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by brewer - May 21, 2018 at 10:53 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by LastPoet - May 21, 2018 at 11:51 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by I_am_not_mafia - May 21, 2018 at 12:03 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Catholic_Lady - May 21, 2018 at 12:27 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by brewer - May 21, 2018 at 5:23 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by The Valkyrie - May 21, 2018 at 5:28 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Edwardo Piet - May 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Pat Mustard - May 22, 2018 at 1:55 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2018 at 9:54 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Rev. Rye - May 21, 2018 at 10:06 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by brewer - May 21, 2018 at 10:41 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2018 at 10:42 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Rev. Rye - May 21, 2018 at 10:46 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2018 at 10:47 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Jackie - May 21, 2018 at 11:08 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Pat Mustard - May 22, 2018 at 4:20 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 22, 2018 at 3:38 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Rev. Rye - May 22, 2018 at 6:53 pm
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by pocaracas - May 23, 2018 at 12:27 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by Rev. Rye - May 23, 2018 at 1:12 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by smithassignment1 - May 25, 2018 at 1:20 am
RE: Ask a Brazilian skeptic - by brewer - May 25, 2018 at 9:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ask a firearms enthusiast deleted 41 24318 June 8, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask someone completely disillusioned about Americanism. Jackalope 35 21139 March 21, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a trans. Jehanne 20 14989 January 3, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ask an Uber driver. Goosebump 1 4245 January 2, 2022 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Ask a critic T.J. 16 9591 January 2, 2022 at 5:19 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Ask a poor person BrokenQuill92 49 27107 December 9, 2021 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a woman who just turned 50. Divinity 41 22484 November 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 11276 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ask Eleven Kitan Etos 36 21414 June 26, 2021 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 7942 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)